Departure

|(Y/n) p.o.v|

I was now putting my katana in my waist. I was ready to take off,
I checked in on the boys. They were finished. Nezuko in her box as soon as the sun rose. I patted the box. Tanjiro came up to me and gave me a smile. He seemed to be glowing as bright as the sun, (Protect this bean) I smiled back and gave him his box. I walked towards Inosuke. Inosuke was putting his boar mask. He looked directly at me, I waved. He stared for a few seconds and then he faced the other way with a gruff. I sighed and looked down.

Zenitsu wasn't in the same room as Tanjiro and Inosuke. "Hey, Tanjiro do you know where Zenitsu may be? " I asked softly. "He may be in the garden but im not to sure" He smiled again. "Okay, thank you" I waved as I disappeared through the door. I tried to hear any movements in the garden. Leaves rustling against one another. Flowers swayed. Birds chirped. I heard the flapping of a butterfly in a distance.

Until I heard him. A gentle and soothing voice. He was there. Crouching. His back towards me. I jumped softly on the ground. Slowly walking to his side. I crouch too. He was smiling, a beautiful flower between his fingers. He looked at me. He blushed and looked at the flower.
He turned his body towards me. Flower still in hand he picks it up. Moving my hair from my face his fingers brush my face. Delicately placing the flower in my ear.

He keeps his gaze on me. A crooked smile appeared. "A flower for a flower" He shyly said. A blush crept over me.

"Zenitsu!!!!!, (Y/n)!!!!! We're leaving!!! "

I turned to the source, Tanjiro waving a arm. "We're going" I yelled back. I look back at Zenitsu. He was fidgeting with his fingers. "We should get going" I abruptly stand up and head towards Tanjiro. Even after I left he was still in the same position. "Yo, Tanjiro why is Zenitsu like that? ". Tanjiro turned.
" Zenitsu has a different smell but I can't really put a finger on what is maybe happening to him" Tanjiro shrugged.
"Oh? " I questioned.

|Timeskip|

We were now at the entrance of the butterfly estate. Tanjiro was saying goodbye to the three girls who were trying to put me a bamboo shoot. I really didn't learn their names since I was really busy trying to escape from them.
While is said my goodbyes I still kept my stance between the girls, afraid that the might put a bamboo on my mouth on seconds. Tanjiro was happily muttering something like 'Don't worry Nezuko I'll turn you back into a human'. I smiled. 'What a caring brother'. Inosuke was headbutting Zenitsu who at the moment was sulking. I stared at them. Inosuke nonstop headbutting. He stopped and turned to me. He just stared. He then charged fast at me, but I easily dodged. "Hey!!!!! What's the big deal!!! " I screamed. He didn't say anything and charged again. 'What's happening to him? ' I jumped high up enough for him not to hit me. "FIGHT ME!!! " He screamed. Tanjiro and Zenitsu were both watching. "Aren't you gonna do something? " I asked hoping one of them would intervene. They just looked at me. 'So much for help' I sighed. "Might as well" I put on a fighting stance.

|Timeskip (because this is going to get long and I don't know how to write a fight) |

Well the fight didn't end well as per say. I now have to carry an unconscious Inosuke in my back. "Why am I carrying him again please tell me? " I asked. Tanjiro explained that he was carrying the basket of rice balls the three girls gave us to eat in the way and had Nezuko on his back. And well Zenitsu you know him.

We walked for what seemed hours. Inosuke at my back made some great exercise but I was getting sleepy. I yawned. "When is he going to wake up I'm not a bed he just decided to sleep on" I whined. He twitched. I stopped. 'Is he awake?' I shrugged. I can't really see with his mask. Oh well here goes nothing. "Hey, Zenitsu" I chirped. He turned my way. "Do you wanna take Inosuke's mask off? " I asked. He looked at me with shock. "N-n-noo" He stuttered. "Come on Zenitsu, he's still asleep I bet he won't even notice we took his mask off" I wiggle my eyebrows.
"W-what for?" He looks the other way. "Just because" I grin. " I just want to see his face" I grinned even more. "Why don't you do it" He points at me. "Well as you can see my hands are full" I pick Inosuke up a bit to show Zenitsu my hands. A bead of sweat rolls down his cheek.

...
___________

A) Zenitsu agrees and takes off Inosuke's mask

Or

B) just leave it be