Drum Beating Demon: Part 2

-(Y/n) p.o.v-
I was still hugging both kids them shaking after the screech reached outside. "He... He's not our brother" The boy whispered. "He had yellowish brown clothing" He finished. I stopped hugging them and looked at Tanjiro. He was laying down, now the already dead corpse on the floor.     "(Y/n), Zenitsu let's go!!!! " He said. I stood up and walked up behind him.

Zenitsu was shaking his head in horror. "I see.... I understand" Tanjiro said. I really couldn't see his face in that moment but I imagined what it would probably be. "DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THAT FACE OF FURY...... I'LL COME ALONG!!!! " Zenitsu wailed. "I don't plan on forcing you, let's go (Y/n) " He turned around Zenitsu dragging behind him. Tanjiro took off his backpack and set it down in front of the kids. "I'm placing this box here, in case of any danger it will protect both of you" The kids only nodded.

We entered the house Zenitsu already scared and crying. He was shivering   " Tanjiro " Zenitsu said after a moment. "Hey are you listening Tanjiro?, you will protect me right" He finally said. Tanjiro didn't turn. "Zenitsu there is something I must apologize about" He stopped a moment and kept on going " I actually have fractures on my ribs and on my leg from my last battle"

"B-but who is going to protect me..... I'm going to die I'm sure of it I'm 99 percent sure of it!!!!! " Zenitsu screamed and then he looked at me and calmed down. "(Y/n) you will protect me right??" He grabbed both of my hands. "You can't come in here guys!!! " Tanjiro said, I looked back and saw the both of the kids were running towards us. "I-its because the box was moving around"
The boy pointed outside. "Even so you can't just leave it there, it's even more valuable than my-" Just before he was going to finish a strong sound filled the room.

______________________

(A/n): hey guys I know this is short but I'm lazy to write a little more. I'm sorry I just leave this here

For the next part of the story:

A) With Tanjiro
B) With Zenitsu
C) Alone