Embrace

|Zenitsu p.o.v|

I decided to talk to (y/n) for a while before I go to bed. 'Where is she? '. I heard little snores coming from a room. "Is that her? " I lightly said. The door was open. The snores getting a tad bit louder. I walked into the room. Nezuko and (y/n) were sleeping. Both were in a child form. Nezuko woke up. She stood up and went in her box. Closing the door. (Y/n) still on the floor. I picked her up.

She was snoring softly. I slowly took her to my bed. Tanjiro and Inosuke were already sleeping. I laid her on my bed. She stirred. I slowly got inside the covers. I yawned. "Goodnight (y/n) " I hugged her tight. Luring myself to sleep.
(Y/n) in my embrace.

|(Y/n) p.o.v|

My eyes slowly opened. Easily adjusting to the dark. A warm chest in my back. 'Huh? ' I turned around. I yelped in surprise. Zenitsu stirred. 'What?!?. How am I here?' I was back to normal. A pair of arms grabbed my waist. "Don't leave me please. " Zenitsu mumbled. He was deeply asleep. "Please don't". 'He seems to be having a nightmare'. He begins to cry. " W-wait don't cry I'm here I won't go anywhere" I whispered not really knowing what you do. He stopped. And hugged me harder. I gasped. 'This is so sudden?!? What do I do??? '. I tried to pry off. No use. I started to feel tired again. Energy draining from me.

I yawned. Zenitsu's eyes fluttered open. "H-huh? ". We were looking in each others eyes. His golden orbs staring at my (e/c). He blinks. I put my hand on his cheek. Soft. My hand rested on his cheek. He pulls me towards him. Heat embracing me whole. 'So warm'. My ear next to his chest. His heart pounding. He kisses the top of my head. He then pressed his cheek against my head. Eyes feeling heavy.

-

"I love you (y/n) " He whispered

-

And then I fell asleep in his warm and reassuring embrace.