Z-zenitsu?!?!

-(Y/n) p.o.v-

After the demon vanished. I fell down in the floor, I began to notice my wounds and began and my eyes darkness enveloping my body as I rested.

I woke up and yawned 'what a tiring job, but it's a good thing i'm finished' my crow began to squawk at me
" South *squak*, South South East *squak* the next location is South East"

I sighed, "ok, time to work" my stomach churned "When was the last time I ate" I laughed. "I'll just travel South until I find a clear path" I stood up and began walking south.

After what seem a long time walking south, I finally found a clear path heading south. I heard screaming in front of me.

"Hey!!Ow.... Ow. Stop!!! Stop!!! Don't hit me!!! "

Another male voice joined in.

"Hey. Stop it!!"

'Wait that voice sounds familiar wait, isn't that Zenitsu' I began to run in the direction of the three voices, shocked at the scenery in front of me.

"Is that you Z-zenitsu?? "

I walk toward the group of troubled people looking for that unmistakable voice. "It is you isn't Zenitsu" I happily chirped. I went and hugged him right on the spot.

"I'm glad to have found you" I smiled at him. I stopped hugging him. His eyes are wide. He looks at me.

"It's really you,we have met again
(y/n) " He smiles still crying as the girl gave him a final blow before the boy with the checkered haori talked to her into not hitting him anymore.

"Please help me (y/n) .....

PLEASE MARRY ME!!!!!!"

My body went in total shock. "W-what do you mean Z-zenitsu???" My words trembling as they were coming out from my mouth. I felt my cheeks hot.

"I'll definitely die on the next job, I'm super weak and I was lucky that I passed the final selection" Zenitsu was crying again.

"What did I tell you Zenitsu....
You are not going to die you still have so much to live for ...... " My eyes peered down at the floor. I felt my eyes filling up with tears.

From the corner of my eyes I felt that the checkered kimono boy moved up to him. The boy slapped Zenitsu.

"How dare you make a woman cry"

I finally looked up. Zenitsu was looking directly at me. The checkered boy came up to me and hugged me. I choked up some sobs I finished and pulled back from him.

"Thanks for helping me out I appreciate it" I smiled at him.

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado"

"My name is (y/n) glad to meet you Tanjiro" I once again smiled at him. I looked over his shoulder. Zenitsu was slumped down in the dirt looking down. I went up to him and tried to help him stand up.

"I'm sorry for making you cry
(y/n)"