Boar!?!?

-(Y/n) p.o.v-

10 minutes after Zenitsu cried we began to search for an exit. "Guys do you think Tanjro is alre- AAAAHHHH" I screamed as the room rotated and started to change rooms. The door opened and we flew out the window. I saw down and screamed again. I grabbed Soichi's hand and pulled him towards my chest hugging him. I looked at Zenitsu reaching for him. We came in contact with the floor my back to to it so Soichi wouldn't get hurt. I couldn't wake up.

-Zenitsu's p.o.v-

(Y/n) reached out to me my hand reaching out to her. I couldn't grab her hand it was out of my reach. 'No don't I need to reach' in was trying to reach, she was inches away. We came in contact with the solid floor. Unconscious for several minutes Soichi shaking me up. He was crying. "Zenitsu-san it's (y/n) she doesn't wake up please help!!! " He cries some more. I stand up fast ignoring the pain in the back of my head and rush up to her. "Hey, (y/n). (Y/n) wake up" I shake her feeling tears in the corners of my eyes. I put my ear to her chest her heart still beating. I stroke her cheek. 

The sound of something crashing down intensified. "PIG ASSAULT PIG ASSAULT!!!". "That's the 5th person who qualified he was the fastest to go up and down the mountain" I told specifically no one in particular. He was heading towards Tanjiro's box. I stand in front of the box.

"No!!! "

"T-this is Tanjiro's prized
possession!!! " He lounged forward headbutting me hard. I hugged the box he began to kick me repeatedly until Tanjiro came into my rescue and kicked him in the stomach. This gave me time to see (y/n) still layed down on the floor. I go up to her. She's breathing normally 'She just needs rest'. I go on my knees and take of my haori and fold it into a pillow. I sat next to her.

-(Y/n) p.o.v-

I open my eyes the sun is already setting down. I stand up wobbling trying to keep balance. I look around seeing Zenitsu, Tanjiro and the other guys burying corpses and they all turn to look at me. Zenitsu runs up to me and hugs me. " Uwaaa (y/n)!!!! I thought you were dead " He hugged me harder. "Z-zenitsu I can't breathe" He releases me gasping for air. I see that Zenitsu is injured. "What happened Zenitsu? " I get close to him examining the injuries. I get a piece of cloth that I had on me and began to to wipe out the blood. He flinches I cup his face with my hand closing his eyes.

______

After a few minutes we were already bidding goodbye to Soichi and his siblings. Zenitsu was wobbling to one side and another I grab his arm and put it over my shoulder. He leaned his head towards me. He quietly snores. I looked at both men in front of me. 'Wait is he even a man'. I examined his face and start to trail down to his biceps. "You have a problem with my face" He looks at me and I shake my head. Tanjiro explains what happened while I was asleep. "Ohh I see so I guess he'll be joining us" I ask as I point a finger at him. "FIGHT ME!!!"

'This is going to be a fun journey' I thought as I smiled