Business Trip

🍋🍍⚠️ (Mature Content Warning) ⚠️🍍🍋
**Please play video above when indicated.**

~~~~~~
2017

Arthit is on his first overseas business trip with his father Tae. They will be going to Germany to meet with a German grocery chain to discuss about the possibility of a joint venture in Singapore. Their trip is scheduled for one week.

Night before

"Kong, you don't have to go to the airport with me if you are busy. I'm meeting up with my dad at the airport anyway." Arthit says as he packs a few extra pairs of boxer briefs. Just in case of emergencies.

"No, I want to take you to the airport tomorrow. I'll miss you while you're gone." Kongpob takes Arthit's shirts back out of the suitcase.

"Kong, why are you taking my clothes back out. I know you don't want me to go, but you can't stop me by not letting me pack."

"That's not what I'm doing. You can't just throw your clothes in the suitcase like that. They will get all wrinkled. I'm just folding them for you."

"Oh. Thanks. You're the best." Arthit pecks Kongpob on the cheek.

Day 1

Ring. Ring.

"Kong, I have arrived. I'm at the hotel now."

"How was the flight? Are you tired?" Kongpob has been pacing back and forth for the past hour waiting for Arthit's call.

"A little bit. I watched a bunch of movies, so I didn't sleep much." Arthit says as he follows his dad into the hotel room.

"What time is it over there?" Kongpob asked as he yawned.

"It's 8pm here. So, it's real late at home. You should go to bed. You sound tired. Dream about me, okay? I love you."

"Okay. Call or text me whenever you can. I love you too. Goodnight." Kongpob says and yawns again.

"Goodnight." Arthit says before hanging up.

Day 2

The first thing Arthit does when he wakes up is call Kongpob.

Ring. Ring.

"Kong, what are you doing?" Arthit asked the moment the phone was picked up.

"Hi, I'm about to walk into a meeting. Can I call you later?" Kongpob says as he is walking into the conference room where their client is waiting.

"Only if you kiss me?" Arthit says as he tries to rub the sleepiness away.

"Really?" Kongpob looks around to make sure no one is next to him. He puts his free hand to cover his mouth over the speaker. Chup

"Okay. Call me later. Chup" Arthit hangs up with a big smile on his face.

Tae woke up to the sound of Arthit's voice. He and Arthit are sharing a room with double beds. He really wanted to go to the bathroom, but he had to awkwardly stay in bed through Kongpob and Arthit's conversation. He didn't want to interrupt them, so he didn't move. Only when the call was concluded did he get up.

Tae: Uh, son we should get some breakfast, and then get ready for our meeting later.

Arthit: Okay, dad.

Tae looked at his son staring at the phone in his hand dreamily. Sigh. He just got up, and went to the bathroom.

Day 3