Lucky Charms

🍍🍍🍍 (Mature Content Warning) 🍍🍍🍍

~~~~~~

The wedding was a huge success. Everyone had a wonderful time celebrating with the newly wedded couple. By the time the Arthit and Kongpob had sent all the guests home, it was almost midnight. Some of their friends weren't even ready for the party to end. So, they took it elsewhere.

However, for the new couple, they were dead tired. They've been up since the crack of dawn for all sorts of rituals and ceremonies. So, they couldn't wait to see a bed. Luckily, they didn't have to go too far to see one. They are going to spend the next three nights at Kongpob's parent's house. Kongpob's parents had also decided to stay at Arthit's family house to give the newly wedded couple a little more privacy and space. They also to wanted to ensure their own quality of sleep of course.

Per tradition, Arthit and Kongpob had to use the front door to get into the house. And upon entering the front door, Kongpob carried Arthit piggyback style since no one was the bride according to Arthit. Once inside, Arthit slid down Kongpob's back. He immediately kicked off his shoes, and attacked Kongpob's lips. All those half-ass kisses throughout the night was just a tease.

"Arthit....mmm... wait." Kongpob tried to push Arthit back.

"What?" Arthit tried to kiss Kongpob again with his hands pulling on Kongpob's lapels, but the latter halted him by the shoulders.

"Love, aren't you tired?" Kongpob asked looking Arthit in the eyes.

"Yes, but it's our wedding night." Arthit answered with his eyes still focused on Kongpob's moist lips.

"You're right." Kongpob agreed although he can fall asleep standing at this point.

Arthit grabbed Kongpob by the hand, and led him upstairs. When they reached the top of the stairs, Arthit continued to kiss Kongpob as they tumbled down the hallway towards Kongpob's bedroom. Hands grabbed here and there, and ran through each other's hair.

Outside of Kongpob's bedroom door was decorated with golden bead streamers and flowers. They continued to kiss as they went through the door. The beads created a lot of noise as they entered the bedroom. The lights were already on, and they paid no attention to anything except each other's hungry lips. Arthit tore Kongpob's shirt open, and started to bite, and suck Kongpob's long neck. Kongpob moaned as he grabbed Arthit's ass.

"This bed feels lucky. It is blessed."

"Many children will complete this union."

"They will have plenty, and be blessed with more."

"Happiness and good health to this union."

"Bless them with endless love and trust."

Kongpob and Arthit froze hearing the voices coming from behind them. They turned around to see Kongpob's grandparents sitting in their wedding bed. The two men in their very compromising state quickly removed their hands from each other. They nervously tried to fix their sexy ready hair.

"Grandpa, Grandma, what are you two doing here?" Kongpob asked.

"We are here to share some of our blessed marriage fortune to you two of course." Grandpa said.

"Yes, we have been married for more than fifty years, you know." Grandma added.

"Eh, thank you." Kongpob awkwardly said as he tried to straighten his shirt, and cover his newly marked neck.

"That's awesome. What's your secret?" Arthit excitedly went to sit on the bed next to Grandma.

"Have lots of kids. That way his eyes will have no time to wander." Grandma said holding Arthit's hand between her two.