(Sex)treme Makeover

Kongpob's POV

Arthit has been acting weird lately. He told me he signed up for the gym down the street. I told him he can just go running, and do some circuit training with me in the morning, but he said he needed his sleep in the morning.

So now, after work, he goes to the gym instead of spending our very precious time together. As if that's not bad enough, we haven't been having our morning sex in the shower either. In matter of fact, he locks the door to the bathroom in the mornings now. I have no idea what he is doing in there.

He doesn't change in front of me like he usually does. I feel like he is hiding something from me. When I asked him about it, he just says I'm being overly sensitive. He has also bought a few tightly fitted shirts. I haven't seen him wear them, but it's not his usual style. He usually likes loose fitting clothes, and I'm the one that wears slim fit. But now all the sudden he is buying clothes tighter than mine.

Another thing is, Arthit hasn't been initiating sex all the time like he usually does. Instead, a couple of days ago, he woke me up in the middle of the night saying he really wanted it. He refused to let me turn on the lights to even get lube. We would just have sex in complete darkness. I don't know what to make of all of this.

He has been talking on the phone secretly too. I don't know who he is talking to, but he walks away or hides in the bathroom whenever this person calls. He doesn't eat with me either at night. He would either tell me he ate already, or he is not hungry. Is he eating with someone else?

We are still three months away from our wedding, and I'm starting to get worried about all these sudden changes. So tonight, I'm going to follow him to the gym. That is, if that's really where he even goes. Who knows?

~~~~~~

Arthit's POV

I'm so sore. My body aches all over. Why can't I lay in a bed to work? This ergonomic office chair does nothing for me. My ass is so sore, and walking normal is near impossible. Ugh. I should just move our massage chair here.

Sigh, I gave in the other night. It's a complete set back, but Kong was too hot. Kong came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist, and changed right in front of me. He said he had forgotten to take his clothes in with him when he went in for his shower. I think I drooled a bit. I know by now it shouldn't affect me as much as it does, but after holding back for almost two weeks, I gave in that night.

I really tried to fight it though. However, every time I closed my eyes, all I can see is me pounding him from behind. I wanted to squeeze his perfect ass so badly. His scent didn't help either. Maybe because we have had so little sex in those two weeks, my senses were heightened whenever he was near. Just a whiff of his cologne can give me a hard on. So, I couldn't help myself.

He was already asleep in my arms with his back against my chest. My hands that were resting on his belly gradually found its way down to his dick. His intoxicating scent made me start sucking on the back of his neck, and then behind his ear.

At first he was still asleep, and he was moaning in his dream. It sounded even more sexy than when he's fully awake. His moans were soft, almost cooing for more. His dick started getting hard to my touch, and I started stroking him. And soon I started grinding my dick against his ass.

He stirred, and wrapped his one leg around mine. I knew he had woken up since he stopped moaning, so I said, "let's fuck." I'm glad he was just as eager because he immediately wanted to get the lube. I'm glad I had a bottle in the drawer on my side, so he didn't have to turn on the lights.

He was so ready too. I barely had to stretch him, and he was already begging for me to fill him. Staying in our spooned position, I took my boxers off, and I pushed his down just far enough for access. I continued to stroke him as I thrusted from behind. I guess with all the pent-up tension that we had, it merely took us minutes to reach our orgasms. It was quick, but it felt amazing. Kong turned around for more, and I wanted more, but I feigned sleepiness. I felt so bad for turning him away after I woke him up. I hope he doesn't feel used like a rag because I sure feel like an asshole.