Where's The Magic?

🍍🍍🍍(Mature Content Warning)🍍🍍🍍

~~~~~~

Kongpob and Arthit have noticed that Las Vegas was really just one giant casino. People were gambling everywhere. There were even slot machines in the bathrooms. The two men have never gambled before, and they don't know how most games worked. But they were determined to try it out. So, they each allowed themselves to two hundred dollars to play.

They noticed free drinks were being served while you gambled. All the servers with drinks were women dressed in lingerie. Players tipped them when they got their drinks. Arthit noticed how flirty the servers got, so he made sure Kongpob didn't get too close to them.

"Kong, what should we play first? What's Texas Holdem? You were in Texas, you should know." Arthit asked.

"Actually, I don't know. That's just the name of the game. How about Blackjack? We know how to play that. It's just 21."

"Okay, let's go. I feel lucky." Arthit walked enthusiastically towards the Blackjack table.

There was only one open seat at the Blackjack table, so Arthit sat down. Fifteen minutes later, Arthit was cleaned out of his two hundred dollars.

"I can't believe I kept busting." Arthit said as they walked away from the table.

"Well, I calculated the probability for you, but you insisted on hitting." Kongpob said nonchalantly.

"Well, the game is to aim for 21, not 17. Why would I stop at 17?" Arthit pouted.

"It's okay. We still have two hundred dollars to play. Pick any game you like." Kongpob kissed Arthit's cheek. He didn't want to argue. He just wanted them to have fun.

"How about those slot machines? All we have to do is pull a lever." Arthit pointed to a bunch of machines, and walked that way.

Kongpob agreed, and followed Arthit. They each sat at a machine next to each other. They split the two hundred dollars, and started to play. Each time they made any gains they would kiss each other's cheek.

They were having an awesome time. Kongpob didn't even care that all his chips were gone. He stopped playing, and just watched Arthit play. By now, after a few free drinks Arthit wanted a kiss every time before he pulled the lever.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

The machine suddenly started flashing, and an alarm went off. The two men weren't really sure what was going, and looked at the machine showing three sevens in a row.

 The two men weren't really sure what was going, and looked at the machine showing three sevens in a row

"Kong! I think we won the jackpot!" Arthit said hugging his husband.

"Yeah, I think we did."

A lady attendant walked up to the two hugging men.