Ho-Ho-Ho

🍍🍍🍍 (Mature Content Warning) 🍍🍍🍍
Play music video ☝🏼

🍍🍍🍍 (Mature Content Warning) 🍍🍍🍍Play music video ☝🏼

Kong, this place is so pretty. It's like a fairyland."

"Yeah, Aspen is really beautiful. It's really beautiful in the summer too."

"Why couldn't we come in the summer then? It's so cold now."

"Well, we are here to ski. That's why." Kongpob said as he tried to warm Arthit's hand that he was holding by puffing his warm breath on it.

" Kongpob said as he tried to warm Arthit's hand that he was holding by puffing his warm breath on it

The two men just arrived to their ski lodge. The taxi driver had dropped them off at the foot of the hill due to the road conditions. So, they had to drag their suitcases uphill by themselves.

Walking through the door, the two men were instantly greeted with the warmth of the fireplace, and the smell of cinnamon spice in the air. Icicle lights hung all over above them. The beautiful fireplace had giant stockings hung on its mantle. Arthit was in awe seeing the beautiful atmosphere.

There were a couple sitting on the sofa reading by the fireplace. A few kids were playing board games, and drinking hot cocoa. The whole resort was heavily decorated for Christmas that's around the corner. Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year for the USA. Regardless of religion, everyone takes part of this holiday in one way or another.

Christmas in Thailand was nothing like this. Christmas wasn't really a real holiday in Thailand. Not many people acknowledged the holiday. The only place you would notice Christmas in Thailand is at the mall where there's a decorated fake tree, and a bunch of sales signs from participating retailers.