The Joker (~ Roger Taylor)

/!\ SMUT ALERT /!\

Roger's lips crashed on Laura's soft skin, devouring it with passion and lust. She lightly quivered as the tip of his tongue sensuously played with her neck, and his teeth carefully bit it. She closed her eyes and ran a hand through his blond hair, feeling his warm chest burning her own.

Laura sat up quickly and pulled him even closer to firmly press her lips against his; his chest now was crashing her breasts, which were still covered with her bra. He gently pushed her on the mattress again, pinning her wrists on the pillow, right above her head, with one hand. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his hips, bothered by his trousers that were still on, though she had already unbuttoned them.

“Roger... Your jeans...” she moaned between two kisses. Roger looked down at them and let go of her hands, taking his jeans off and throwing it on the floor. He was now only wearing his briefs; Laura's eyes lingered on his prominent erection that looked like it was going to rip the fabric.

His skillful hands slipped behind her back, and she helped him reach the closure of her bra by lifting her hips up and making her back follow. With a finger snap, he got rid of it, and Laura stared at Roger with a smirk, biting her lip and stroking his shoulders. He removed her bra and put it on his jeans. Then, he gently placed his hands on her breasts, admiring them with sparkling eyes.

Before he could even start to play with them, Laura slowly pushed him by poking him right under the collar bones. His eyes widened in confusion, and he shook his head.

“Time for a game, my Rog...” she whispered in a sexy voice. Every time Roger and Laura did the thing, they played a game to make each other wait before acting. Many couples would find that annoying and would finally give up if one of the partners suggested it; but they did enjoy it, as it made them long for the other even more. They usually played a random game each would find, until their guts would burn with desire. The idea came from Roger, one time when he was anxious about something and therefore could not really be into it; however, he did not force himself or give up. Since he had problems to get excited at that moment, he needed to be teased, and a game seemed like a lovely idea. When they tried, it pleased them so much that they decided to keep it up for all the other times they would make love. One rule had been established: one game could only be played once.

The funny thing was that they never ran out of ideas.

“It's your turn to decide, darling” Roger moaned in her ear as he stroked her body and she squeezed his bum.

“Okay, huh...” she whispered, looking up at the ceiling, trying to think about a good game. She stroked Roger's hair and played with the elastic of his briefs. “I think I got one.”

“Tell me about it...”

“Try to seduce me with a song.”

“What do you mean?” he frowned.

“If you want this” she winked, pointing at her body, “you need to find a good song that could turn me on and let you play with me.”

“Am I supposed to sing lyrics?”

“Yeah! Oh, and it has to be an already existing song! If I let you sing your own lyrics, that would be cheating. And also, no Queen song. Too easy.”

Roger laughed and sat on his heels, biting his lip as he pondered about a good song. He knew many erotic or sexual lyrics, but he had to find the right ones to turn Laura on. An idea popped in his mind. He jumped out of bed and imitated the sound of a guitar with his mouth. He started to give abrupt yet sensual hip hits.