The Secret Mission

MJs POV

"I got the eyes on the target" i said in the ear piece

"Take him down" I heard Maria Hill's voice from the other side of the earpiece.

I jumped in front of the man who had big beard and biceps.
His eyes widened and he raised his fist to hit me.
But before he could do anything I caught his hand mid air and kicked in his balls. I jumped on his shoulder and put the taser on his neck.
Soon he was crumpled on the floor.

"Guess you weren't trained to fight a teenage spy" I said while putting handcuffs on his wrists.

"Congo....i guess mission impossible wasn't impossible" i said in the earpiece.

"MJ....nice job" Maria Hill's voice echoed in the earpiece "Now you can comeback to the HQ our men will take care of him now."

"Okay"

"Also....you're father wants to talk to you about some important things"

"And what could that be...let me guess...another typical bastard trying to ruin the world with his stupid ability to do so and at the end getting beaten up by a 16 year old spy?"

"No...i dont think its just some typical target.....he seamed more serious about this mission and wants to talk to you ASAP"

"What do you think that could be?"

"I dont know .....he hasnt given any info to me"

"Okay...so it definitely is something shady and serious.... I'll be back in five " I said and turned off the earpiece. Woah i think my father is on to something shady because Maria has intel on every mission. But the fact that she doesnt know makes it more shady.

Peter's POV

I was on the top of a building when i saw four muscular men rounding up on a weak and thin guy in an alley who looked scared and was

I was on the top of a building when i saw four muscular men rounding up on a weak and thin guy in an alley who looked scared and was...crying?

"Finally I get to beat somebody" I thought to myself. Hey! Dont get me wrong. I love being friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man but I also get bored doing same things again and again. I mean everybody loves a little action.