The Next Move

I then fought the other men while I saw MJ fighting the men too from corner of my eyes. She is definitely hiding some secrets, which I gotta know.

Soon, all the baddies were either on the floor or stuck in the webs here and there. Once again the road became quiet. I looked at my friends.

"Hey, thanks for helping me fighting those guys" I said to MJ.

"Oh, i-i-it was just s-self defence" MJ said, clearly hiding something.

"Oh, really? You looked like a really trained fighter. What's your secret?"

"Uh...umm... my s-secret?" MJ nervously said. Now I am sure she has secrets. But I will figure it out later. Right now I should get out of here before she figures out who I really am.

"Yeah...You are really brave, keep it up" And with that I got out from there.

Then I went back where I put my clothes, changed back to it and ran back to my friends. We then started to walk towards my house while MJ filled me what had happened. Ned didn't because he knew I was there the whole time.

Time skip to 10 pm
MJ's 'house'
MJ's POV

I am currently sitting in my bedroom with a hologram projected out of my wrist watch in front of me. From the blue light of hologram appears the face of Dad--Nick Fury.

Progress report. As soon as he said this I started filling him in with all the happenings of the day. I even told him that how my surety of Peter Parker being Spider-Man has increased from 5% to 50% after today's incident.

The things I haven't told him about is my 'disease' and also that I fought with the baddies. I knew that it could reveal my identity but what else was I supposed to do when three bulgy men corner you and one is holding a knife. Obviously you have to kick their ass and save yours. That's what I did. But I know, if I told this to my father he would have taken a strict action.

And he wouldn't give a damn to my 'disease' so it's better I talk about it to someone else.

I wait for Fury's response and information about my next move after I tell him everything.

"Okay then, Peter Parker it is" Fury said. "Now as I briefed you about this mission earlier, you have to come closer to Peter Parker and win his trust enough that he himself tells you that he is Spider-Man. We cannot tell him the truth yet because we are only 50% sure. You have to find out if that 50 can turn to 100. Only then we can recruit him as the new member of the 'Avengers'."

"Okay.... but how am I supposed to win his trust?"

"I have more important things to handle right now, than to tell you how to win a boy's trust. Why don't you ask that to Hill? She has intel about this mission now and also she is your best friend, you will be comfortable with her."
And with that he disappeared.

I then decide to ask Maria because I seriously have no idea how to win a boy's trust. And Dad is right after all. Maria is my great friend and I can even talk to her about my disease. She may be working for SHIELD but she is also like my elder sister. She is the one who helped me cope up when my mother--- You know what let's just talk to Maria.

I then click a few times on my wristwatch and her face appears in front of me.

"Hey, Maria"

"Hey, MJ. How's your Mission going? Do you need any help?"

"Are you inside my mind right now?" I dramatically gasped and she burst into laughter.

"Maybe.Maybe Not" She joked. And made a suspicious face. Then we both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, now. I seriously need your help with the mission. And I can't ask Dad because he says he is busy" I said coming to the point.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I want to know that....how do you make a boy to trust you. I mean I have no experience with boys." I said and and Maria grinned or more like stopped herself from laughing.

"There are some ways to make a boy to trust you" she said with a smirk.

"Okay....what are they? And by the smirk on your face I can say I am in trouble here."

"You can either become his best friend and win his trust so that he tells you everything. But, I don't think that will work as effectively as the other way, that is....."

"That Is?"

"That is to make him like you or if possible love you"

"Li-like me? And how can that happen?"

"You will have to first give hints that you like him, spend more time alone, flirt with him, ask him on dates, eventually tell him that you like him and hopefully he will tell you the same. Tell him you trust him the most and everything else will happen eventually. Make him feel that he is the most important person for you, and you care about him. Do you get it?"

"Ye-yeah....I-I Can D-do that"

"Good. But to be honest when you first asked me that you need help I had thought that you need training or something. I thought you aren't feeling well or something. This was my last guess that you would need help in flirting a boy."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that, when I say I have met a boy, I mean that I have kicked his ass not something like flirting.....
Well speaking of disease.....I wanna tell you one more thing. But promise you won't tell this to anyone else because it's embarrassing and I am telling you because I trust you and you're like my sister, okay?"

"Okay, I promise. Now tell me what happened?"

I then tell her all about my disease. After telling her I hear a gasp and the only words she said had me surprised.

"Oh..My..God...YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON PETER, MJ!!"

"Who to the what now?...."

"Oh my god, I am so happy for you, MJ. I can't believe Peter is your first crush!!"

"What the..."