Who is to blame?

MJs POV
At Headquarter (SHIELD)

My rage was on its peak, which became the cause of the disaster perceived in Nick Fury's office. I can't control my emotions that are exploding out of me at the moment.
But what are these emotions?

Sadness, Anger, Guilt and feeling of losing something, Something that is en bloc important for me.

"What did my office ever do to you, little muppet?" 
A voice said as it entered the room and locked the door. I turned around to find the cause of all the emotions that is surging through me-- Nick Fury. Yeah, he is my father but I am too angry to call him Dad right now.

"It's not your office, it's you, Fury!" I said with confidence and sass.

"It's not me. I had told you to not get too close with anybody, but you did and that is your fault." He said bluntly which in turn did nothing but added fuel to my already flaming anger.
But before I could do anything he continued.

"I had to change the plan at the last moment because I had to make Peter feel that you betrayed him and now he would stay away from you and forget about you even if you're in front of him."

I clenched my fists as he said this calmly and walked to me to put his hand on my shoulder.

"It was for the best for You, Peter and SHIELD. You do realise that you two can't be together, right? Look, You two are gonna work together here and you can't have a relationship with your coworker, it never ends well and in addition it's not safe for the work that you do here in SHIELD, and I am pretty sure that your work here is the last thing you wanna lose in your life." He sighed.
"All I mean is, you're my daughter and I want you to be happy."

He said with glistened eyes and then lowered his voice.

"I know how you and Peter feel about each other. Maria had been keeping an eye on you after you told her about your feelings. And Peter, well it was pretty obvious. And I know you don't know yet what do you feel about him, but we do and we took care of it."

And with that he left the room leaving me alone with all the mess that I had made.

Peter's POV

My eyes opened after an eternity of blackness with headache as the only companion, to scrutiny the place I was brought to in.

I looked around to find that I was in a stinking rich living room. Then the glimpses of the happenings of the previous night started flashing in front of my eyes which resulted in teary eyes and damp cheeks along with the feeling of anger and betrayal.

Suddenly, I heard the cracking of a door opening to see none other than the person who was the reason I was here--the person with the eyepatch.

____________________________________

A/N- Hello guys and gals!! I just wanna say sorry for short chapter but I am on a short trip currently so the use of mobile is minimal but I will update new and proper  chapters as soon as I reach home.

And also I wanna say thank you, thank you so much for supporting me and this book, it means alot, I mean 650 views is like a dream. I am so glad that you guys liked this book. Thank you so much again and please keep supporting. I hope you have a great week ahead and love you...❤❤❤