Deal? Deal.

This chapter is unedited.

MJ's POV.

"Get in!" I said.

"Huh...?" He cleared his throat as he blushed.

"Get in. I need your help" I shrugged and pulled him inside the shower.

"I-I'll just wait for you to take your shower. You don't need to..." Peter stammered.

"I said I need your help!" I stated. "Look, there's too much sand in my curls and I don't think I can clean it all by myself. So, here's what we're gonna do, you will help me with my hair and then I will go and wait outside in the living room while you take your shower. After that, I will use it for a bath. Okay?"

He gulped.

"It's not a big deal! I mean it's not like we're naked or something. And it is beneficial for both of us and favours both of the demands. So, Deal?" I tried my persuading skills which Tony had taught me.

"Deal." His voice cracked.

Meanwhile.

"I need to talk to them!" Tony played with the paper weight which he took from the Principal's table. "Alone."

"Sorry, but I can't..." Principal started but Tony gave a look to Principal and tilted his head towards the door.
"You have five minutes!" Principal said and left the room.

"No peeping!" Tony shouted towards Principal who was now out of the door, and threw the paper weight back on the table.

The three teens were amused by the whole interaction. They had never seen their Principal getting orders from anyone. But what they were most amazed by, was the one who was giving orders. The genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Tony Stark. Iron Man.

"I need your names, starting from Patrick." He pointed towards Ned.

"I..." He looked at Flash and Betty. "Am Ned Leeds."

"Nice to meet you, Leeds." He stood up from his seat. "What's your name, beautiful?" He looked at the girl.

"Betty." She smiled. "It's an honour to meet you Mr. Stark."

"Sure. And who are you?" He regarded the most shocked boy.

"F-Flash T-Thompson." His eyes gleamed as he looked up at one of his idols standing in front of him.

"Okay, it's great to meet you all and whatever." He hurried to get to the point. "There will be a car waiting just outside the school after you're done with all your classes. So here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna tell your name to the person sitting in the car and get in the car without telling anybody else about this interactive session that we are having and the little tour I will be taking you to. Is it all clear?"

"But..."

"Uh-uh" He moved his hand in front of them as if signalling a 'no'. "Zip it! I can't and I won't tell you anything here. Any questions will be answered the next time we meet," He looked at the clocked on the wall which was just behind the stunned adolescents. "And that's in three hours!"

He raised his eyebrows in question and went on to grab the door handle after he was sure they will do as said, "Deal?"

"Deal." The trio confirmed with an uncoordinated nod.

"I hope you don't suspend me for taking away five minutes from your busy life." He said to the Principal on his way out and left the building.

MJ's POV.

"Okay, wh-what do I need to do?" Peter asked as he stood with MJ in the small compartment.

"I think the first step should be to grab the shampoo bottle." I pointed the obvious, still it took him a minute before he continued.

"Yeah. Shampoo bottle. Right!" He turned a little and picked up the bottle from the cabinet behind him. I turned on the shower to dampen my hair, but with the force of water and the cramped up space,  I wetted both of us.

I saw sand trickling down our bodies, along with water, into the drain.

"So..." Peter said as he held the bottle. "Sh-should I just apply it?"

"Yeah." I said and my lips twitched to form a nervous smile.

"Okay." He squeezed the bottle and mixed the shampoo in between his hands before leaning towards me a little and applying it on my head.

I felt my stomach doing the weird thing again, but this time I just smiled. I wasn't scared, I wasn't uncomfortable. I felt at ease. A little bit nervous but the feeling of being with Peter was euphoric and addictive!

I slowly moved my eyes upto his face and I felt that he was nervous. He was standing stiffly as his hands massaged my scalp.

"Peter?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He said as he concentrated on his work given.

"I want you to relax." I said in a low voice and put a hand on his biceps, forcing his hands away from the hair.

The water washed away the shampoo from my hair as we stood there without any movement, just looking at each other.

My hand was now on his shoulder. I felt him become comfortable after a while as his shoulder loosened under my touch.

My eyes slowly drifted from his eyes to his torso. Though he was still wearing his Tshirt, it was wet and stuck to his body, showing off his chiseled abs.

"Seems like you work out," I gulped and removed my hand from his shoulder. "A lot!"

"I uh..." He followed my gaze and smiled a little. "Actually this comes free with being Spider-Man."

"Oh. I-I didn't know that." I said. "Can I- Can I just touch that?"

"Uh...s-sure!" He approved and moved a little closer.

I moved my hand slowly towards him and felt his abs from just my fingertips at first.

Then I felt more confident as something took over me and my hand moved down. I put my palm over his abs firmly and felt him tense under the touch.

I looked up in his eyes as I took a step forwards.

He swallowed and whispered my name, "MJ..."

The water was still pouring on us, I could see nothing except him. I felt an urge hit me, which made me do what I never imagined I would do.

I closed the distance between us and planted a small kiss on his lips.

He was taken aback. His face looked reddest among all of the red faces I have ever seen of him. His eyes were wide and he blinked three-four times in the span of five seconds.

And this guys, is how you dig your own grave of shame.

"I-I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what was I thinking! I am stupid. Shit, are you okay?-"

This time I was taken aback by the abrupt kiss that he had planted on my lips.

Now it was me with wide eyes and furious blinking, finished with a red and warm cheeks.

Once my brain started working again, we both leaned towards each other at the same time and kissed properly this time.

______________________________________

A/N- So that was that. I have realised my inability to write these type of scenes. I know it's not how you guys must have hoped this scene to be but I don't think I can do better than this, yet.
I am still at the learning stage.
But that's okay.

Also, I hope everyone is safe and sound with all that is going on rn. I just wanna say that what you are doing is great and...keep fighting, don't lose hope, be safe....

Love all.