On a vacation!

I leaned on the doorframe and folded my arms as everybody crashed on the couch and chairs as they got in to this room which I recognised from the day I first came here, or more like the day I was brought here.

A sudden silence took over as everyone tried to calm themselves down and relax after the exhaustion of fight.

When suddenly Wanda took an audible breath and said, "Who the hell were they?"

To which I replied, "I know them. I recognise their uniform."

This caught everyone's attention as they looked at me to continue.

"MJ? Do you remember that day when we were walking back from school, and then some people attacked us?" I asked but she didn't respond and just covered her face with her hand.

"They were wearing the same uniform as the people who we fought today. Considering that day, and what happened today, I got to know that they were after...they were here for MJ!" I said in a low voice and let out a heavy breath.

"MJ? But why'd they be after MJ?" Sam said.

"I have no idea. I mean what they could possibly have against her?" I asked more to myself.

"It's possible. Maybe they were taking reve--" Bucky started but was interrupted by the presence of Mr. Fury.

"Whatever they were here for, or who they were, SHIELD will track them down. But what we really need now is--"

"Protection." Mr. Stark finished Mr. Fury's sentence but Fury just shook his head before Mr. Stark continued.
"We need to protect MJ and Peter."

"Wait, but why me?" I asked in confusion.

"You just said, that they attacked you two once before, and they attacked you today too. You and MJ both were present then and today too. Let's not forget that they were about to shoot you. So it means we're still not clear who they're after. What if they're after you?"

"But why'd they be after me?"

"Maybe they want Spider-Man, maybe they want MJ! But we can't take risk in either of the case, kid. I'm with Tony on this one." Mr. Steve answered for Mr. Stark.

"But what should we do for the protection of sassy mortal and spider kid?"

I glared at Mr. Thor for calling me 'spider kid', but he just shrugged.

"Why are you looking at me like that spider kid?" I just shook my head in defeat.

"I think I might have a plan" Natasha said in between and everyone now looked at her.
"I think Peter and MJ needs to go on a vacation!" She said smiling and I scrunched my eyebrows.
"Vacation?"

"No. No. Nat. I am not going anywhere!" MJ spoke for the first time and shook her head.

"MJ, you know it's the only way." Natasha replied with concern.

"Wait, what way?" I asked.

"No. There must be another way. I can't just run and hide from my problems, Nat!" MJ said while panicking a little.

"Hey, M. I think Nat's right. It's the best way to keep you both safe!" Mr. Banner spoke.

"Will anyone enlighten me? What're we talking about?" I pressed to get the answers and comprehend the conversation.

"But Bruce--" MJ started but got interrupted by Mr. Clint.
"Kid, you need to understand. We're trying to keep you safe."

"No! They are not going anywhere!" Mr. Fury spoke for everyone's amazement. "We will find another way but I won't allow anyone to go anywhere!" He declared.

"Okay. What's this about Fury?" Mr. Stark asked him.

"It's my decision and that's it!" He said and went inside his office but Mr. Stark and Mr. Steve followed him too after declaring that they will convince him.

Everybody went silent except Natasha. She beckoned me and MJ to the corner of the room and tried to convince us for this "Vacation".

"Okay, but I am still confused. What's going on and what are we talking about?" I asked Natasha and she gave me a look.

"You seriously didn't get anything?" MJ asked me while giving the same look as Natasha.

"W-what? No...I mean having spidey sense but it doesn't mean...I-I have common sense." I said and stood awkwardly.

"What the heck am I saying?" I thought to myself.

"Makes sense!" Nat just shrugged and went on to explain. "So, since we know that there are people, and not just any people, some very dangerous people who are trying to capture either you or MJ. That's why we need to keep you both safe and away from those people--"

"But, Nat I can't just leave this place because of some men with damaged brain--" MJ interrupted.

"M. I know you think this is not the right way. But this is the only way we can ensure your safety. And as I said, this will be like a vacation, which I gotta say you need very much! And you'll be back here in no time."

"How long?" MJ sighed and asked.

"Till we catch them." Nat replied and for God's sake I understood what they meant this time.

"But--" MJ started but gulped and then continued, "You know what, arguing with you is worthless!"

"Good then, you guys are going on a vacation" Nat smiled and oatted her on her shoulder.

I opened my mouth to put my opinions on this matter but at that very point the three men came out of the office.

"Okay. But I need to talk to MJ before she starts her packing." And MJ followed him as he once again went to his office.

"What magic did you two do on him?" Mr. Clint asked but when he saw Mr. Stark and Mr. Steve exchanging glances and visibily feeling uncomfortable, he said, "You know what? Keep the secrets to yourself. For now, let's decide the location!"

"Wait. Wait. Hold on." I barged in and all the eyes were on me once again. "I um...Can I have a say on the...on this matter..?" I hesitantly asked.

"Sure Spider kid, tell us what place do you have in mind?" Mr. Thor asked.

"No. Not that. I can't...I mean...I haven't...I can't go anywhere!"

"Oh god! What now?" Wanda asked.

"Peter, I just gave you a talk about this!" Natasha said and sighed as she crossed her hands across her chest.

"I know. I know and I get that. I totally understand why this is important, but I can't just disappear, you know. I have an aunt at home and my best friend, what am I supposed to tell them? And what about my school? And Spider-Man? What will people do if Spider-Man suddenly disappeared? Sorry but I have too much on my plate and I can't just leave them here and go on a 'vacation'!" I said and saw everyone looking at me and shaking their head as they released a deep breath in unison.

______________________________________

A/N
Next Chapter is on the way lol. It'd be out anytime today, so keep an eye out.

Also don't hesitate to comment your thoughts about the chapter, even though it's bad or anything. I am open to all the comment.