Bully's better.

Peter's POV
Soon the door opened to reveal a confused looking Aunt May.

"Peter?" She asked.

"Hey, May! Meet MJ" I introduced them.

"Hello, Mrs. Parker." MJ extended her hand for handshake.

"Oh. So you're the girl Peter talks about all the time." She said while doing handshake with MJ and sent a sly smirk towards me.

"Yeah, but you weren't supposed to disclose that." I muttered and felt embarrassed. Now, what would MJ think of me!
"Are you gonna let us come in or...?" I tried to change the topic.

"No!" She demanded.

"What?" I said with disbelief. I was surprised by her behaviour. I looked at MJ and she also looked confused.

"Yeah, you two are on a date. You should go out and enjoy it at a movie or something. Though, I would love if MJ hangs out at our house sometime but today you two need to go out." She demanded. "I'm sorry MJ. My Niece here doesn't know a thing about romance. So, can I talk to him for minute." She said. And let us in. She asked MJ to sit on the couch and dragged me to my room.

"What're you doing, Peter?" She asked calmly.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I literally have no idea what she is talking about.

"I mean, who takes a girl to his house for a date?"

"First of all how do you know it's a date?"

"It's called experience, dear."

"Uhm, Okay. But I have no idea where to take her. I haven't been to any date before!"

"Aww, Peter. Why didn't you ask me before?"

"Because, I didn't knew it was a date?"

"Okay, Fine. You can take her to somewhere like a movie or go to a place where you go when you want to relax. Make sure you make her feel special. And also tell her you like her and---"

"Ok! Ok. I get it. Thanks May. Now I should go."

"Yeah, Best of luck. And don't mess up."

We went to the living room and found MJ standing beside the kitchen counter. Wait, kitchen counter?

"MJ?"

"Oh! Peter, I was just looking around! Umm......nice..house. Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah, everything's okay. I think we should go out and complete our date?"

"Yeah..Yeah. Let's go."

I hugged May and went out for our date.

We were walking down the street when I saw Flash with his phone in his hand.

I panicked on seeing Flash, because he's always bullying me and I don't want him to ruin our date and make me look like a weakling. Honestly, I could knock him out in just a punch but it would just put my identity at risk and plus he could even die.
"Hey, Peter. Look it's Flash. Let's go and hi." MJ said.
"Oh..I...uhh..erm.." I stuttered and tried to get away.
But before I could divert my route, MJ took my hand and led me to Flash. Then we both saw that he was on his fan club about Spider-Man and answering questions.
"Spider-Man will appear soon, have patience guys."

MJ waved towards Flash and beckoned him. "Hey, Flash."

"Oh, hey Michelle. Sup Dickwad?" Flash said.
Just then my spidey sense went off, but before I could react I was received with a punch from an unknown guy on my right jaw. It wasn't before that I saw two to three men surrounding us and cracking their knuckles. The bad guys were wearing the same uniform as that day.

Flash screamed "HELP SPIDER-MAN" when he saw one of them about punch him on his face.
Then I blocked the punch just before it was about to hit Flash.
"Peter no need to be a hero, I can save my own ass--". Flash complained but got interrupted when the man got out of my grip and kicked on his butt and he fell to the ground.

"I would recommend you to hide your ass." MJ said while shrugging towards Flash.

Just then two guys were coming  towards us but MJ and I seized the attack. While MJ kicked one of the men in the groin, I punched the other and shook my fist to pretend as if it hurt me in the process (but actually it didn't, because I Am Spider-Man!) and subtly knocked the guy out.

We took a sigh of relief when we saw the men on the floor and Flash came out of his hiding spot.

"How'd you manage to do----what should we do NOW?" He shrieked at the end when we saw all the men standing up and bringing their weapons out. I could have been able to take them out if I had my suit or web-shooter or if I didn't have to hide my secret.

"You think your Spider-Man will come save our asses Flash?" MJ asked Flash as the men started rounding us up.

"I think it would be better if you guys hide your asses too." Flash said panicking.

"It's better we get our asses outta here." I said and motioned them to run and follow me.

"I think he's got a better plan." MJ said and then the three of us started running away without looking back.

"I am trusting you with my life Peter, you better save it." Flash shouted and ran faster when one of them pointed the gun towards us.

Bang!
The man shot the bullet. Fortunately it hit no one and no one got hurt but the sound of the bullet made Flash discomposed and he fell on the ground losing his balance.

"You guys should save yourself. Leave me I'll manage." Flash said to me as I turned back and tried to help him to get on his feet.

"We aren't leaving without you." I said while extending my hand towards him.

"Okay I am not having this shit right now, we need to hurry." MJ exclaimed and we both helped Flash stand up.

"We should hide in the supermarket. Follow me." I quietly told them and we three ran towards hopefully safe place.

"But this isn't the way to supermarket, Peter." Flash said.

"I know." With just that I led them through secret way from in between the buildings which I had known while patrolling.

We got into a supermarket easily and hid in one of the isles. We waited for awhile and once we felt safe and looked around if anybody was still following us, we took a sigh of relief and carefully went out from the supermarket.
"Thanks MJ, Thanks...Peter. That was really brave and--" Flash said.

"Wait, did-did you just call me Peter?"
I asked him bewildered.

"Yeah.... Look Peter, I just want to say s-sorry for bullying you for whole semester. I am feeling really guilty today that even after bullying you and making your life a living hell, all you did was save me from those assholes. You could've just ran away but you didn't and I am really thankful for that. I know I have just been a jerk to you but maybe you could forgive and become friends?" Flash said calmly with guilt clearly visible in his eyes.

"It'll take time Flash but I'm sure that i will try my best. And I am glad that you gave me an opportunity to try." I said smiling.

"I think that'll work for now to me." Flash said and hugged me abruptly. I awkwardly patted on his back.

"Hey, I saved you guys too." MJ said and joined the hug.

______________________________________