Bonus Fight Scene

Third Person's POV

All of the members of Avenger had their eyes focused on the army of uniformed, muscular men. For a moment, they were silent as to measure up the strength of the opposite party and how much damage will be caused. But none of them ever thought of backing down. Both team were here against each other for their own reasons.

The loyal uniformed men were here for getting what their boss wanted, while the other team was their to protect their people and stop the other party from getting what they wanted.

The Avengers took a step forward and the Men mentally prepared themselves for the fight. They had an idea that they can't stand against the most powerful saviours, but they would much rather do this than go back to their boss without even trying. So they too stepped forward.

The slow walking gradually became faster and the two teams collided. Everybody using their assets, their weapons, their special abilities.

As Spider-Man swung on his webs, Captain America used his shield as efficiently as he could. Thor' Mjolnir was enough for ten-twelve men to get knocked down.

As Iron Man used his repulsors to blast the bodies, War Machine backed him up with the almost same techniques, but executed it in his way which differentiated him from Iron Man.

The fight unfolded and demonstrated that the other team was weak. As they fought for their life, they realized that artificial weapons was the only thing they can depend on. Their muscular of a body was of no use because the only thing they knew was to carry and use weapons and kill people. The Avengers, however, knew how to not get killed. They had many things to depend upon, for they had their consciousness, a glorious teamwork, obviously their weapons and inhumanely determination. They weren't fighting to survive, they were fighting to protect.

MJ too had her own way of knocking out the life from her foe. She applied all that she skilled in her training with Natasha. Natasha too used her skills. They both combined their martial arts and agility. Though, something  made them similar yet, they were completely different from each other.

At some other place in the same room was Hulk throwing and smashing the men who tried to threaten him and his partner, Hawkeye who had his own way with his specialised bow and quiver.

When Falcon, Winter Soldier and Black Panther were eliminating the men along with a little chats here and there, Wanda and Dr. Strange were providing wizardry support. Vision was their too with his gleaming eyes to defend their team.

While everyone fought without thinking about anything else, a thought crossed Black panther's mind.

"Has anybody any idea where Scott is?" He shouted, but only Falcon and Winter Soldier heard him.

"Scott, who?" Falcon asked totally forgetting about the new member. (A/N- Just like how I did smh. I just noticed that he isn't there in the previous chapter. If you've read the earlier chapter, please remember that he was there, I just forgot to acknowledge him.)

"The jump-scare guy!" Winter Soldier answered.

"The name's Ant-Man" A voice said and Ant-Man suddenly appeared in front of the three.

"But Jump-Scare suits you more!" Falcon exclaimed jokingly but seriously before continuing over the fight.

As the fight was progressing in the favor of Avengers, only 10-15 Men were left conscious. That' s when other blast was heard in the room and those Men escaped.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N- This is a bonus chapter as requested by one of the readers. I hope you liked it.