Like how to get her to bed?

I stared at her back as she walked away and started talking with some ladies, and the way she was talking to them, I could tell it was something professional.

One would pity at me for being like this, staring (not too subtly) at the girl who just cleared it that I am no one for her.

"Someone special, Kid?" I turned at the voice and found a smirking Mr. Stark beside me.

"Uh...No...it's nothing Mr. Stark. I- I was just thinking?" I said and cleared my throat.

"Oh. Like how to get her to bed?" Mr. Stark said nonchalantly and shrugged. "I can give you some tips on that!"

"No! I wasn't thinking of getting her to- I wasn't. We should go back!" I awkwardly said and started walking towards the group when Mr. Stark stopped me and chuckled.

"Wait, kid! I came to get some alcohol. Come with me, I could use a company" He said and took me towards the bar practically dragging me.

"Sit down!" He gestured towards a stool besides the one he was sitting on and then ordered his drink and one for me too.

"Mr. Stark, I am not 21 yet. I can't drink this."

He chuckled and returned the drink only to order a lemonade.

"So, how are you gonna do it?" Mr. Stark asked after taking a sip from his drink.

"Do what?" I asked confusedly and took a sip from my lemonade.

"You know, get her to bed." He said and started laughing when he saw me being visibly uncomfortable.

"I am not going to do it." I said and he nodded after taking a sip from his drink again.

"So, have you met her or talked to her?"

"Yeah." I said and stared at the glass in my hand.

"Really, kid? How'd it go?"

"At first when we met a few months ago--"

"Woah! Wait! You met her months ago?" He seemed shocked and confused.

"Yeah...Why are you...Anyway. So when we met, I really started falling for her. She was sweet, unique and so different from others. She was simple, yet gorgeous and I really liked her, so we kinda started dating and it was then I realised I love her. But then Nick Fury came into my life and turns out that she was with me just because she can get into SHIELD, which she totally achieved and now here we are, not on speaking terms." I said and took a deep breath before looking at Mr. Stark's expression. His face was giving off an expression of confusion mixed little bit of anger and annoyed expression.

"Kid, who told you this story?" He said seriously and looked in my eyes.

"Why-Why are you asking that?" I asked being intimidated with his look.

"Because, MJ would never do that--"

"Why? She already did, Mr. Stark!" I asked raising my voice a little. I was angry because Mr. Stark took her side, even after I told him what she did to me!

"MJ can't use you for entering SHIELD! She is in here for years!"

"What!" I exclaimed "Mr. Stark, I am sorry, but I think it's your alcohol saying that! How can she be here for years--"

"She is Fury's daughter, Peter! She has been raised and trained here since her childhood! And I am not drunk. Even if I was, I perfectly remember training her how to be sassy!" He shook my shoulder as if to wake me up from a dream.