Yes, all her life.

You should know by now that
The chapter is unedited.

"Well, I didn't expect that!" Betty said as the car drove speedier on the road.

"I know right! Peter Parker. The Peter Parker, is Spider-Man!" Flash said as he stared out the window, without batting an eyelash.

"I knew that, but MJ. Michelle Jones, is a spy?" Ned stared at his shoes.
"I mean, she is one of my bestfriend, and now I am not even sure if her real name is Michelle Jones or it was just a cover."

"But if she is a spy, it means that her father never got transferred here. Then why did she is--or was in our school? What if we were just a mission for her? What if our friendship mean nothing to her?" Betty stared at the roof of the car.

"You might be wrong there, girl. Even if going to school and being a student was all fake, she might consider you as real friends. Or, you can say, only friends she ever had."

"She doesn't have any friends?" Flash asked.

"Professionally, she does. And then her mentors, the Avengers, are pretty close to her too. But, nobody around her age with whom she can talk about the..." he thought for a better word, "teen stuffs, you know?"

"So, What about her school friends?" Ned hesitated "I mean, was she home schooled?"

"Yes, all her life." Happy sighed and decided to fill them in on her life.

____________________________________

"So, a prosthetic leg, huh?" Tony mumbled as he tapped and swiped on the 3D hologram.

"Let's see...FRIDAY?"

"Yes, Tony."

"Can you send me the footage of the area where MJ was attacked?"

"No CCTV records available."

"Okay, what about the party?"

"Retrieving the footage available."

Stark moved through all the footages, but only found the ones where him and his colleagues were drunk and partying around.

"Where are the footage of the fight?"

"No footage available."

"Show me the last footage recorded at the party."

And the video fast forward to its last 5 minutes.

People were talking, drinking, laughing. Nothing suspicious.

"Okay, slow it down."

He put his hand on his chin and closely watched the video.

Him and Peter were talking in the bar. Peter eyed one of the waiters and then he alerted Tony.

Tony followed Peter's sight and zoomed in on a waiter who was signalling to another waiter.

Tony tapped on his still picture of the man and dragged it out of the video.

He then followed where the waiter was looking, which led him to another waiter, with the prosthetic leg.

And then the footage ended.

Tony typed something on the holographic keyboard and then the pictures of the two waiters appeared in front of him along with their details.

"Shit. Why didn't I think of this before?" Tony sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

Meanwhile.
Peter's POV.

So, after chugging down a can of energy drink, feasting on seafood with an Indian mix, dancing our legs off, and playing some childish games, like truth or dare, in the middle of an ocean with a bunch of strangers, we were exhausted.

I stumbled in the cottage after MJ unlocked the door, and headed straight to my bed.
That is, until I realised that MJ was staring at the same bed on which I was fantasizing to sleep.

"Let's just pull it apart!" I mumbled and walked over to it's side.

"No." She cleared her throat. "I mean, let's just leave it for today. I am too exhausted." And she laid down on the other side of the bed. "Do you want to sleep, or..."

"Yes...I was just..." shocked.
"...Nevermind." I said and laid down next to her as I smiled to myself.

"I can't believe that this is the first time I am sleeping on a bed in three days." MJ chuckled.

"But, I miss looking at the stars." I replied and turned towards her.

"You can still go outside; your call!" MJ said as she faced me.

"On second thought, the roof looks so amazing, doesn't it?" I said and she chuckled contagiously.

After our chuckles faded down, leaving  sweet smiles as a trace we stared at each other.

Then, it got a little awkward.

We both fake coughed and turned back to our earlier positions.

But, the smile didn't go away, as I thought and thought about all our little moments spent together, until I drifted into slumber.

____________________________________

A/N-This turned out to be shorter than I thought. Damnit.

Also, did I tell you that the villain is not anyone from Marvel? I came up with it.
I think I told you, or not. I don't remember.

|| "Okay, Google!"
     "Good morning, Addie! What can I do for you?"

"When should you tell the readers that the book is nearing its end?"

"Searching; Wen shou Youtube readers that the bookish earring it send."

"Yeah...nevermind." I turn off my mobile phone and gently throw it on the other side of the bed, as I slurp down on my cup noodles and go back to rewatching my favourite series. ||

Also, forgot to mention, check out my new book or whatever.