COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved.

Copyright: 'Fly Away' including all chapter, prologues, epilogues and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by the owner and creator of this work, Aisha Nachia (RandomWriter_Reader.) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

--------------------------------------------

Luke- a typical high school bad boy.

Ash- a nerdy student--- were you expecting something like that? i'm afraid she isn't anything like that.

Ash- a new student attending Clifford High with an odd personality.  She is a kick-ass, straight A+ student, an exact opposite of what everyone was expecting for a 'new' girl.

Luke and Ash are different, but not polar opposites either. They met, they became friends, will they, as everyone suspects...fall in love..?

Join Ash and Luke, in a rollercoaster called life filled with heartbreak, tears and hell lot more.

Copyright © 2014 RandomWriter_Reader

-------------------------------------------------

Uhh.. read with caution people. im a little new to this soo yeah..

For readers: it's always an unforgettable thing when you comment/vote/do anything to let the authors know that you're supporting them. Always.

^^ Please vote and comment :) it really means a lot to me :D