Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Grab it.

A voice said out of nowhere.

I looked at the food in front of me. Stretching my arm to grab it, just a little more--

I woke up from my ridiculous dream when a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on me. I shot out my sleeping position with a gasp and sat up straight, trying to catch my breath.

After what seemed like forever, I turned to the culprit. I mop of blond hair was what I met when I turned my head. I jumped in surprise when my nose came in contact with the mop of blonde hair.

Matt.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" I shouted at him, while throwing my fist at him. Matt fell back from my bed, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"That's gonna leave a mark." he mumbled to himself before getting up.

"I came to help you with the dare." he answered my question.

Dare? Oh yeah. Party. Dare. Luke. Kiss. Pushing Luke out of my head with difficulty, I looked at Matt.

"I was hoping they will forget it." I sighed and fell back on bed which was now damp. "How did you get here anyway? And you know well enough that I can make myself girly, I don't need your help." I said to Matt, who was sitting on the floor now.

"I might have accidentally let mom know about it and she made me. I didn't have a choice." he stood up.

"Now go take a shower and I'll do your hair and make up" Matt pulled me up by my shoulders and pushed me towards my bathroom.

You guys might be wondering, how does Matt- a football player know about hair and make up? Being the only son of Marie Winters, world's best and well known clothing designer and make up artist has its perks. Since my aunt didn't end up with a daughter, she taught Matt everything she knows.

After a cold showers, I dried myself with a towel and wrapped myself with a bathrobe. Using another towel to dry my hair. I went out of the bathroom to see Matt fiddling with my make up set. Which filled up my whole dresser, and that was saying a lot.

I eyed the clothes that was layer out on my bed. A black skirt, a silver turtle neck t-shirt. I quickly dressed in the bathroom and studied myself on the mirror. The black skirt, ended a few inches above my knee and the silver long sleeve top hugging my body perfectly. I sighed, I was good with fashion but I couldn't beat Matt even when I was a girl.

In the next 15 minutes, my long black hair was up in a neat ponytail and there was a hint of make up on my face, and my nails now painted silver and black. I looked 100% like a girl now.

"Now, for the final touch." Matt said dramatically as he came out of my closet with a pair of silver cross-strap platform heels. Matt also replaced my black backpack pack for a fancy silver-white sling bag with all my things in it.

I stood up without a word and hung my bag on my shoulder and put on the shoes.

"The boys at school will have a heart attack when they see you." Matt jokingly said when we got in my car.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked now.

"A good thing I guess." he shrugged. For some reason I was nervous. That reason being Luke.

After the kiss we shared at the party, I felt really odd. Weird tingly feeling in my stomach whenever I thought of him. The feeling of my skin touching his was..incredible. I simply have no words to describe it.