Chapter 3

It has been a month since Loki was taken to Asgard. They put a collar around his neck to prevent him from using his magic, he wasn't able to heal himself, he was broken from the inside but he used an illusion to make him look better. His mother was visiting him daily, to provide him comfort in his cell.

" The books I sent, do they not interest you?" She asked him one day because he was just sitting, staring at nothing.

Instead of answering her. "Did I make Odin proud?" Loki asked.

"Loki, what you did on Jotunheim and Midgard is not acceptable. Your father... "

"He is not my father! " Loki shouted at her.

"Then am I not your mother? " she asked, sadly.

Loki hesitated for a moment, and said quietly. "you're not."

She smiled at him sadly and tears were in her eyes. she took a step towards him and extended her hands, Loki went to touch her hand but his hand went through hers, it was hologram of her , he looked at it sadly and when she disappeared he started to cry.

It has been two days and Frigga didn't visit Loki, he was just sitting in the corner of the cell, doing nothing. The guards were standing in the dungeons, suddenly they were attacked by three creatures, they were three frost giants. They killed the whole guards, prisoners wanted to go out but one of the giants stood in front of Loki's cell.

"Well well well , what do we have here?" She smirked at him.

She was able to enter the cell and went to Loki, who was still sitting in the corner as if nothing happened.

"Today Loki, I will take my revenge for what you have done to me. " she looked at him hatefully.

"Well Angrboda, there is nothing worse than what I've been through. " he said, not caring what she will do.

She glared at him and cast a spell on him until he went unconscious then she teleported them .

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on Earth, during the whole month after Loki attacked them, he was trying to tell Thor that there was something wrong with his brother . He was wondering if anyone noticed that there was something different about Loki. He once told Thor that he looked like he was haunted, like he was afraid of something but Thor always told him " Man of Iron, don't let Loki fool you. I know my brother, he just wanted to rule and destroy everything. So, you can't trust him. "

Tony hacked all shield's security cameras and started to watch what happened during the whole thing. He watched when Loki stabbed shield agents with his stuff when he took control of Clint and Selvig and their eyes went blue . He focused on Loki's face and found that his eyes were blue, when they defeated Loki, he was focused on his face because he thought there was something wrong with him and his eyes where green.

So, how come his eyes were blue like Clint and Selvig. Tony thought.

"Aha, so he was controlled like them. " he said to himself.

He played more videos and found in some videos, loki winced as if something was hurting him and then regain his composure.

"Jarvis, play the video when he surrender and scan his body. "

Jarvis played the video when The Hulk smashed Loki , scanned Loki's body.

"Sir, there are some injuries on his body that are old , older than the one that were made by the Hulk and Thor. "

"So, I was right . Loki was controlled by someone else and probably he was tortured or something. " Tony said.

-------------------------------------------------

"So , you're telling that Loki is innocent? " Clint glared at Tony.

"My brother was controlled and tortured before he came here. " Thor said, looking at the ground.

Tony had shown the avengers the videos and told them about his discovery.

"Yes Clint, he was controlled like you." Tony said .

"If he is  innoccent like you're saying so he doesn't deserve punishment. " Steve said.

"Really Steve? " Clint turned his glare to Steve . How dare they say said Loki was innocent? After all of the things that he have done. Clint was still having nightmares.  "I can't stay here any longer. " He said and left, Natasha went after him.

"I shall go to Asgard and tell father about this. " Thor said.

"I will come with you. " Tony said.

After a moment of hesitation"We will leave today man of iron. " Thor said and Tony nodded.