Chapter 7

Tony had set up a room for Loki , Thor had decided that he will stay on Midgard. Clint didn't want Loki to stay here, ofcourse he didn't attack him or anything , just kept glaring at him. Clint was conflicted, he knew that Loki was controlled like him , tortured and died horribly but he can't forget what he had done to him.

"Why does he have to stay here? Can't he just go back to Asgard? " Clint said. Steve looked at him him disapprovingly.

"Thor said he can't return back to Asgard now, I think he is afraid something will happen to Loki. "

"What can happen to him there? " Clint was frustrated.

"Thor, I look like your betrothed. "

"Brother, you don't have anything to wear. " Thor and Loki were arguing when the stepped in the living room where the rest of the avengers were sitting in. Loki was wearing Thor's clothes, they were huge on him.

"You look awfully cute in these clothes. " Tony smirked.

"I'm not cute, mortal.  " Loki glared at him.

"Did you just fli....," Steve was horrified. "I won't say anything about that. "

"No captain, I was just saying my opinion. " Tony shrugged.

"But Thor why we should stay here ? And why you are so old? " Loki asked Thor.

Thor didn't want to say to Loki about what happened, he didn't want to lose his brother again, this was a gift from the norns he was sure about that.

"I think there is some magic or something and we can't go to Asgard now. " Thor said finally , it was obvious that he was lying. Loki just looked at him, he knew that Thor was hiding something but didn't question it.

To ease the tension , Tony said " And someone has to take him tomorrow to buy clothes , shampoo, everything he needs. Books is a good idea too. I can't go but I will pay for the stuff. "

"I will go with him. " it was Natasha who said that.

"I will come with you. " Steve said.

Clint wasn't pleased about the whole thing but he didn't say anything.

Loki was watching all of them , when his eyes landed on Bruce, he approached him.

"Why are you nervous? " Loki asked curiosly

"I'm not . " Bruce said , fiddling with his fingers.

"Umm I can sense a great power inside you but you're preventing it. "

"I need to go now. " And he rushed outside .

"What is this about? Your friends are weird Thor but they are better than the others." Loki asked.

------------------------------------------------

Natasha and Steve took Loki to the mall in the next morning. This was a horrible mistake, loki was asking about everything . Someone touched his shoulder accidentally , Loki was furious.

"How dare you touch me like that?!! "

"Woah, chill out dude. I didn't mean to do this. " the guy said.

"What the hell is dude ? I'm lo..... " but steve yanked his arm and apologized to the guy.

When they went to buy clothes , Loki bought a lot of things , most of them were green , gold and black. It was like he is a Slytherin, actually if he went to Howgart he will be a Slytherin , Natasha thought amusedly.

They bought shoes, underwears and when they went to buy hygiene products , Loki kept asking about shampoos, perfumes, smelling them .

When they returned , Loki showed The other the whole clothes,  he tried every outfit . He was happy because when he was young only his parents and brother had shown him kindness and bring him things . Thor praised Loki with each outfit, he was happy that his brother was back.