Chapter 16

"You will go and torment Odin in his sleep. " Hela, the ruler of Hel, ordered a Draugar.

" How will i enter the palace? " The Draugar didn't dare to look at her.

"Grímhildr will let you enter the palace. "

"I want to get rid of Odin and Frigga, then i will rule the nine realms. " Hela smirked , looking at Grímhildr.

"I am only helping you in this because you brought my son back. " Grímhildr said.

Grímhildr started to say some words and the Draguar found himself in the palace unnoticed by the guard , he found Odin and Frigga in the throne room. So he hide until Odin go to his room.

------------------------------------------------

Hela started to prepare her army of the Draugars .

"RISE AND WE SHALL RULE THE WHOLE WORLD! "

Odin started to have nightmares

"How could you do this to me, father? " Loki was crying infront of him.

"I'm sorry Loki , i was trying to protect you. " Tears started to run down his face , he truly loved Loki , he was his son.

"B-but you d-destroyed me. " Loki yelled and then started to vanish.

"Son , i'm sorry. " he tried to reach him but he couldn't.

And then he saw Frigga's dead body after she was killed.

"Frigga , my love. Please wake up , i'm sorry. " but she wasn't responding.

Odin's soul wandered around , he was afraid he couldn't go back to his body. And what he can do? He lost everything. He couldn't protect his family. He can feel something bad is going to happen. He can feel his daughter , feel her powers.

----------------------------------------------

Hela opened a portal . The Draguars started to pass through it to the Bitfrost. Heimdall started to fight them but there was a lot of them.

Vandral and Volstagg were fighting. The guards were protecting the palace , Frigga was worried about Odin . She tried to wake him up but couldn't. She ran outside the palace to help the others. Everyone was fighting.

"Try to evacuate Asgard and take the people to a safe place. " She ordered Heimdall.

"But my queen. "

"Take the people to a safe place! "

He nodded and promised her he will come back.

Suddenly Hela emerged with thunderous impact.

"Who are you? " Volstagg demanded but she just smirked at him.

She fired a black dagger at him , he dropped dead on the ground. Vandral tried to attack her but she killed him.

Then she looked at Frigga , the one who took her father. The one who changed her father !

As she walked closer to Frigga , Firgga stricked her in the face with her sword. Frigga put a good fight but Hela stabbed her in the stomach , killing her.