Chapter 4

Loki began to regain his conscious. His head was hurting him, probably from the spell. A hard stone was at his back , chains were around his body. He tried to break the chains but the chains were secured tightly around him.  He was shivering,  he noticed that he was in cave . Darkness was surrounding him. Suddenly he heard footsteps and Angrboda stood infront of him.

"You know Loki you're not going to be able to break these chains. So you could struggle as you want but you won't be able to do anything. And nobody can hear you hear. So, you could scream as you want. " she said, smirking

He glared at her " Just kill me. "

She laughed and said "And where the fun in that? I will let you suffer before i kill you. "

Before Loki could say anything , there was a fist slammed into his mouth and she started to hit him.

"You know i was waiting for you to come back to me. I was in love with you. How could you do this to me?" She said while she was beating him. "I was waiting for us to be together but of course you didn't come, instead you tried to destroy Jotunheim. "

Tears were falling down from Loki's eyes, he couldn't say anything.

"You think I will keep beating you all the time? " she asked.

She went and when she came back she was carrying a serpent. Loki paled when he saw the serpent. She smirked at him and then put the serpent above him. Venom was falling from the serpent mouth on Loki, he was writhing and struggling but the venom still came on his face .

-------------------------------------------------

When Thor and Tony arrived at Asgard, Tony was about to comment about the view in front of him but Thor just grab Tony and flew to the palace.

They found Odin sitting on his throne.

"Father, i wish to speak to you. It's about Loki. " Thor bowed, Tony stood beside him awkwardly.

"You brought visitors with you. " Odin said, coldly.

"This is man of iron. We wish to speak to Loki, we think something was wrong with him. " Thor said. "I believe  he was controlled, father.  "

"I know." Odin simply said.

"You knew? And you prisoned him? " Tony was the one who asked, he was glaring at Odin, how could he do this to his own son!

"What is the meaning of this father! "

"I just wanted to protect him. " Odin said.

When he said this , Frigga entered " Protect him? Where were you when he was taken! " she looked at him angrily.

"Taken? Father, where is Loki?" Thor raised his voice.

"Of course it is one of his scheme. " Odin said.

"Wow and i thought that Howard was the worst father, congratulions you took his place. " Tony said.

"No, Loki was taken! " Frigga yelled.

"Are you sure mother? But how can we find him? " Thor asked.

She looked at Odin with a sad face and said " Follow me. " she said, ignoring her husband's calls.

Thor and Tony followed her and they went to Loki's room.

"Mother, what are we doing here? "

"I was sitting here the whole time since he went missing.  " She cried." I want my son back, Thor. "

"I shall search the whole realms for him! "

"I had used my magic to put a mark on his shoulder, like a tattoo. with it I can locate him, you have a one too Thor. " She said and started to say some foreign words that Tony cannot understand. And then her eyes seems distant, she was staring at nothing.

"Loki. "

"M-mother? " Loki asked , he thought that he was hallucinating.

"Ohh, sweetheart . You can hear me. "

"M-mother i- i- th-think i will d-die. "He said, chocking on his words.

Suddenly there were pain in her body and she winced and went on her knees panting.

Thor went immediately to her side "Mother , what is wrong?"

But instead of answering him, she continued speaking with Loki. She could sense the fear and helpesseness radiating from her son.

"Loki, where are you? "

"I don't know. " he said, shivering violently

"Sweetheart, i need you to look around and tell me what you see."

Loki looked around and found symbols, they looked like the ones he saw them before in a book, it was about Niflheim.

"A cave in Niflheim. " He said

"I a-am s-sorry about everyth-thing and you're m-my moth-" Loki didn't continue because the connection was cut.

"Loki, sweetheart. "She tried to call for her precious son but he wasn't responding.

"Loki is in danger. You must go to him now. " she said to Thor, urgently.  "He is in a cave in Niflheim and it is the cave of ages. "

"Mother... " Thor was about to say something but she cut him and stood up.

"You must go now. " She said. "I think we might lose him. " she said, her voice cracking at the end.