Chapter 20

"Holy shit . " Tony said when they landed on Asgard.

Asgard was ruined . Fires ,  wrecked buildings and dead soldiers. Everything was destroyed.

"Hemidall has the Bi-frost sword. We will try to evacuate the city to save people's lives" Thor said.

"Hela is coming for them? She needs the sword. " Loki said.

"I will go to the palace and i will draw her away. " Thor said to them.

"I will come with you. "

"No Loki . You will go with them to help the people. "

"You want to get yourself killed? I will come. " Loki insisted.

" The people trapped down. While I'm dealing with Hela, I need all of you to help get everyone off Asgard." Thor said.

--------------------------------------------------

Thor and Loki footsteps echoed through the empty space. There were pieces from the fresco on the floor . Loki picked it up and sees that this piece of fresco bears a portion of Thor's face.

His eyes go wide and he looked up at the ceiling to find a painting of Odin and Hela conquering the nine realms, with Hela's army all around them. Hela holds Mjolnir.

Hela stood infront of the mountain where Hemidall was hiding the people. She raised her hands and fired black lances. Summoning all her focus and energy, the whole mountain began to rumble. She ripped the side of the mountain , she entered it and saw an empty place . No sign of Hemidall or anyone.

Heimdall lead the people out the other side of the mountain onto a secluded mountain path. The avengers were in the Quinjet flying across the city to secure the way for the people.

"We must keep moving! Go to the Bifrost!" Hemidall shouted.

Hela was furious, she went to the palace and stepped into the throne room to find Thor and Loki there.

"Aha Odinson and the adopted one. " She smirked while Loki shifted nervously.

"You must be Hela. " Thor said.

"Impressive . Now kneel before your Queen." Hela ordered them.

"Beg your pardon. " Loki said.

Thor raised his hammer to hit Hela but suddenly the hammer comes to a cold stop, against Hela's hand. Thor is shocked. He stretches out his hands, trying to call Mjolnir back to him. The hammer trembled but Hela kept possession.

"It's not possible. "Thor said.

"You don't know what's possible. " Hela smirked.

Hela shattered Thor's hammer ,
The blast of Mjolnir's destruction sends a wave of energy through Thor and Loki who brace themselves against the impact. 

Thor was shocked , Loki's reaction was more in panic. Hela was running her hands back over her head to create the terrifying battle headdress.

Loki threw two daggers at her and they hit her but didn't affect her. Hela hit Loki with her blades sending him to the corner of the room.

-------------------------------------------------

Heimdall leads the people out onto the bridge. But then he stops. Sensing something.
At the far end of the bridge is Fenris.

"Go back! " They turn to retreat. But Fenris charget at them. 

"Is that a fucking wolf?! " Tony said before he went flying in his iron man suit. He was firing at Fenrir who stopped his charge. As the people retreat , they stopped because Hela's draguars were behind them , trapping them.  The avenegers went out if the Quinjet. Steve threw his shield , knocking three draguars and it came back to him. Natasha was firing gunshot at the draguars while Clint was shooting arrows.