Chapter 8

The avengers were in the kitchen. Steve and Natasha were making breakfast, Tony was leaning against the wall, waiting for the coffee to brew. Clint was sitting at the table waiting for the food.

Bruce entered and sat next to Clint. They greeted him and Tony asked if he needs coffee , Bruce nodded.

"How are you today? " Clint asked Bruce.

Bruce just replied with "Good. " and then went silent. Tony put the coffee infront of him, Steve and Natasha finished cooking and start to put the plates.

Suddenly Thor came and looked around worriedly " Has anyone saw Loki this morning? "

They shook their head, nobody saw him today.

But then..... Another Bruce entered the kitchen .

"Good morning guys. " They just looked at him with their mouth opened.

The Bruce who was sitting next to Clint started to giggle.

"Loki, turn back to yourself. " Thor sighed.

Loki turned back and Clint stood up quickly, glaring at Loki.

"What the fuck? " He yelled at Loki.

"Clint, stop. It was just a prank" Thor said seriously , now he was glaring at Clint.

Loki looked at Bruce, who was still shocked, in amusement and then he returned to look at Clint.

"Why you keep glaring at me? " Loki pouted.

Clint was about to say something but Natasha cut him " Clint, can you come with me for a second? " and they left.

Loki took a sip from the coffee , he didn't know what is this.

"What is this is ? It is horrible!!! "

"Hey! Don't say this about coffee !!" Tony argued.

"It is horrible! " Loki repeated. "I want some tea. "

Natasha and Clint came back . Clint went to sit far from Loki but Natasha glared at him, he sccoffed at her and went to sit next to Loki. Loki was curious why Clint hated him, he hadn't met the guy before.

Loki was eyeing the pancakes in front of him suspiciously.

"They are not going to explode. " Tony told him.

He began to eat it and finished it quickly, this Midgardian food is delicious.

After they finished, Tony was in his lab, working on his suit . Suddenly Loki stepped out into thin air, Tony nearly had a hard attack.

"Jesus, you scared me. Don't do this again. " Tony was trying to calm his heart.

Loki just laughed and asked "what are you doing? "

"Working on my suit. "

"Suit for what? " Loki asked.

"Iron man suit. Well, we are called the avengers, we protect Earth. I will show you some pictures. "

"Like warriors? "

"Something like that. " Tony smiled at him.

Loki eyed the suit excitedly " can I help you? With your suit? " he said shyly. He liked to explore new things.

"Sure, why not? " Tony shrugged , he didn't like anyone touching his suit , but Loki was intelligent and he might help him.

They worked together and Loki was asking a lot of questions and Tony was answering them. He was as excited as Loki for having someone asking questions. Loki began to look at the other inventions, poking at them.

"This magic!! "

"No , it is technology. " Tony corrected " Technology is amazing too! "

"And magic , want to see something funny? " Loki smirked and then teleportated them to the training room.

"How did you know this room? "

"Thor gave me a tour. " loki said while they were hiding.

"What are we doing here? "

"Thor told me that Natasha and Clint will train at this time. "

Natasha and Clint entered the room, they were talking about something.

"..... but i will try to be friendly. " Clint said.

They started to take their weapons. Clint was aiming at the target and when he fired, the arrow exploded into flowers. The same thing happened with Natasha with her guns. They looked at each other and shouted

"LOKIIIII!!!!!! "

Tony and Loki were laughing , Natasha looked at their direction and Tony said.....

"Shit Natasha is mad! Teleporat us now! " Tony said urgently , then they were in Tony's lab.

After an hour, Jarvis alerted Tony that Nick fury is in the tower waiting for him with the other avengers. Loki went to his room, Tony knew this meeting is about Loki.

When Tony entered , Fury asked

" Stark, why you didn't tell me that a certain god of mischief is here? "

"Why is that only my fault? " Tony huffed.

Fury rolled his eyes and said " he needs to go back to Asgard. "

"No! " Thor glared at him.

"We can't return him back to Asgard now . so, he is staying with us. My tower , my rules. " Tony said seriously.

Fury didn't want to start war with the God of thunder . so, he just glared at both of them and said coldly. " Fine but he is your responsibility. " and then he left.