Chapter 19

There was silence in Stark's tower after Odin's soul left. Loki was crying , Thor was staring at the spot where Odin was in it, the rest of the avenegers didn't know what to do. So Steve has to break the silence.

"Uh Thor , what are we going to do now? "

"They are gone. " Thor was still staring at nothing when he said that.

"Th-thor , w-we need to s-save our m-mother. " Loki said while crying. Tony was trying to calm him.

Thor looked at his brother and took him in a hug " i'm sorry Loki. "

"B-but w-we need to go to her. " Thor hugged him tightly , they have lost their parents at the same time.

"The world in danger. We have to go to Asgard now.  " Thor said to the avengers. They agreed.

Thor closed his eyes "Heimdall, I know you can see me." 

Thor continued his plea " I need you to help me. Help me see." Then Thor's eyes go golden like Heimdall's. And suddenly he found himself in Asgard
He turned and saw Heimdall hiding in the shadows.

Heimdall harshly shushed Thor and gestured for him to get up. Thor complied and he saw the refugees. 

"What are you doing here? Why you are not defending Asgard? " Thor asked.

"Come see for yourself. " Hemidall said in hushed whisper.

Hemidall dashed down the street , Thor followed him but then stopped and looked around to see the city of Asgard emitting a smoky aura of chaos.

"I'm providing refuge in a stronghold build by our ancestors" Hemidall said while they were trying to avoid Hela's patrol.

"She draws her power from Asgard and grows stronger everyday. If I let her leave, she'll consume the Nine Realms and all the cosmos. So we need you. " Hemidall continued.

"That's why i was calling you . Can't you bring me, Loki and the avenegers to Asgard? "

Hemidall shooked his head " I can't but Loki can. "

"Loki? He is still a teenager."

"He can open a portal to let you all pass to Asgard. Loki's magic is great even when he was a teenager. "

Suddenly Asgard , Hemidall disappeared and the avenegers appeared infront of Thor while Loki is still in his embrace.

"What had just happened? Your eyes were fucking gold. " Clint asked.

"Hemidall was showing me Asgard. She destroyed everything. " Thor said angrily.

"What about mother? " Loki asked in a small voice.

They all looked at him sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Loki." Tony said , approaching him to hug him

Thor looked sadly at Loki but they need to go to Asgard immediately "Loki , i need you to open a portal for us."

"B-but i don't know if i can. " Loki said ashamedly.

"You can Loki , i know your magic is great! " Thor encouraged him.

Loki bit his lip and looked at the rest but then he nodded .

The avenegers went to prepare their weapons and gathered in a Quinjet while Thor and Loki were standing on the roof.

Loki began to say some words , a small hole opened but then closed.

Loki looked at Thor helplessly " i don't know if i can. "

"Brother you can do it. For father , mother and our whole people. " Thor said.

Loki tried to focus more and imagined Asgard , Thor signaled for the avenegers to get ready and then a big portal opened in the sky.

They went through the portal , Thor was holding Loki and the others were behind them in the Quinjet.