Chapter 14

The Avengers had been called in. Steve made it to the battle first, and he immediately engaged the woman in hand to magic combat. Unfortunately, even with the super serum, he couldn't take her down, and this woman was obviously Asgardian, as she healed quickly. And then Tony arrived with the Hulk. Both of them launched right into the attack. Stark bantering a bit at Rogers over the comlink and attacking Amora to distract her before starting to fire tank missiles at all the rock trolls. The Hulk was smashing them and slamming them into buildings.

Natasha was shooting at the trolls while Clint covered her and Steve from above, shooting at the trolls and Amora.

And then Thor arrived , helping Steve to fight her. Thor recognized her, she was Amora.

Thor told Loki not to engage in the battle because he was afraid to lose him again but of course Loki didn't listen to him.

Loki showed up and his magic whirring around him.

"Aha, I see you have joined them. You can join me and take over the whole world. " Amora said between dodging Loki's blasts.

Suddenly there was a blast of pink light and loki is being thrown backwards, and Steve knocked Thor out the way of the light, making the blast hit him.

Loki felt the magical fire hit him and he couldn't move. And Amora started laughing,  then disappeared.

Thor and Steve went to Loki to see if he is okay.

"Brother, are you fine? "

Loki opened his eyes and looked at Thor but when he looked at Steve, he flushed and looked away.

"Yes, I'm fine. " he said without looking at them, Steve frowned but Thor didn't notice because he want to make sure his brother is okay.

The other avengers came to them after destroying the trolls. Thor helped Loki to stand up.

"Everything is all right? Now let's go home. This was boring! " Tony complained.

When they arrived at the tower. Loki glanced at Steve but when Steve caught his eyes, Loki started to blush like a goddamn schoolgirl. Tony noticed that and kept looking between them.

"Um,  what's going on? " Tony asked curiosly.

"I-I don't kn-now. " Steve stammered, he didn't know why Loki is looking at him like that.

"Loki, why is your face red? Wait are you blushing? " Tony asked amusedly. That caught the others avenegers.

"Wha--at! Nothing. " Loki squeaked and ran to his room.

"Did something happen between both of you? " Clint smirked.

Steve glared at him " I don't know what happened. He has been like this after Amora left. "

"Friend Steven, the colour of the blast was what before Loki fell? " Thor asked horrifyingly.

"Um,  is that important?" Steve frowned. "It was pink. "

Thor's eyes went wide "Oh. He was hit by a love spell. "

"A what? " Bruce asked.

"A love spell. Loki is in love with Steve. " Thor started to mumble in a weird language, maybe Asgardian.

"But why me? " Steve was shocked.

"Because you were the one beside him when you knocked me out of the way. "

"So, Loki is in love with Steve now? That's why his face was red when Steve looked at him! " Clint brust out laughing.

"We have a new couple now! What can we name them? " Tony asked Clint "Wait wait, Stoki. Steve and Loki. "

Thor glared at them for making fun of his brother that shut them up and Steve was horrified by all of this!

"I will go and see Loki. " Thor said, still glaring at Tony and Clint.

Steve looked at Natasha but she didn't say anything, just shrugged.