0.1

'are you my homework? because i could do you all night ;)'
-SAS

it was no secret that yeosang had 7 not so secret admirers. he knew only two of them though, out of all seven yeosang just couldn't figure out who the rest were. now yeosang was a bit dense when if came to love, and stuff like that, but he knew he loved these seven boys even if he just didn't figure out all of them yet.

the two he did know were his boyfriends, they always used pickup lines on him even after they got together. but yeosang was still receiving notes in his locker, and he really wanted to find out who they were from.

he had suspects but really, why would eric from his 6th period class like him? it was unreasonable. so he decided on 5 other boys.

they were all signed by different people, and all had different different handwriting. yeosang just didn't know who they belonged to, but neither did his boyfriends. you think they'd know something you don't, but apparently not.

anyways.

yeosang had five suspects, originally he had 8, he ruled three of them out because come on, no for would want him, let's be completely honest. although his boyfriends thought they were all girls, he knew that he had to be correct with one of them being boys.

so he pressed on.

yeosang wasn't exactly popular, he was know as the lonely kid, although his boyfriends were some of the most popular boys in the school, yeosang didn't like making himself known. he was the quiet shy kid who draws and spaces out in class but still manages to get the answers right when asked.

you see everyone knew his boyfriends were dating, and everyone knew that they had another boyfriend, but nobody knew who, and that was the biggest mystery in the school. 'who were the school jocks dating'

they lived together, yeosang and his two boyfriends lived in an apartment big enough for the three of them. and everyone thought that yeosang was just their friend who was forced to live there mostly because he wasn't popular, and they expected to be dating someone 'popular'

anyways yeosang loves his boyfriends, but he just doesn't know what he feels when he gets notes from five other people. it's kinda sad really. he thinks he has feelings for these boys but he doesn't know if he really does, mostly because he's never met them.

yeosang wants to meet them he wants to know who they are and of they can treat him well like his boyfriends do.

i've kept you waiting quite awhile haven't i? well yeosang boyfriends names are choi san and song mingi.

the two most popular kids in the school.

everyday he'd put up with everyone guessing who their boyfriend was but they never crack, why? because they loved yeosang and they wanted to respect the older boy and what he wants. they're whipped for him.

but yet he finds notes in his locker everyday.

and they always make him smile.