0.6

"I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?"
-SAJ

yeosang always loved jongho. jongho was san's mom's friend's son. meaning san and jongho were just like yeosang and seonghwa. jongho was a year younger than yeosang, they both hung out whenever san brought him over, so they had a good time.

yeosang suspects jongho for one reason. jongho was always cautious about what he said around yeosang when yeosang talked about it. even if yeosang is in a relationship, he absolutely adores the younger, he can't stop himself from just falling head over heels for him, he had thoughts no person should ever have about your boyfriend's mom's friend's son.

but then again, yeosang really couldn't control his feelings quite well, as he had fallen for the five boys who he suspected as his secret admirers but yeosang really didn't know for sure.

anyways, for as long as jongho knew yeosang, he always saw the boy as a soft and shy boy who was easily flustered. san trusted jongho, so it was no problem whenever yeosang and jongho hang out because what was jongho gonna do? jongho could never confess to yeosang, even if he really wanted to.

at the end of the day jongho always made sure yeosang was happy with where he was now, in a happy loving home, and taken care of, because he deserves to be loved, by everyone.

jongho knew he was a big part of yeosangs life, jongho never intended to fall for the boy, he never intended to even be friends with the boy after they first met, because jongho wasn't that special, but yeosang saw something in jongho that he absolutely loved. it was his softness around yeosang, and he loved it.

which is why jongho had his little secret.