1.0

"they're here to meet us, do you have a problem?"

yeosang sighed in relief, he watched as the pair walked up to their sides.

"you seem like you're kinda busy, choi." san only huffed and looked to wooyoung on his right. "let's just take another route." wooyoung nodded, not wanting to get involved. yeosang let go of the breath he didn't know he had been holding, while mingi only rolled his eyes and let out a small "typical san"

"you guys okay? i heard what happened and i just thought i would find you guys but you weren't at your apartment, so i was just gonna hang with a friend." yeosang smiled softly at the duo.

"everything's fine jongho, well i'd like to think it is, also i didn't know you knew hongjoong." hongjoong waves shyly before speaking up.

"i've known him since we were kids, i met him on the playground." yeosang smiles and chuckles. "well do you guys wanna hang out with mingi and i? we could enjoy the company, right mingi?" yeosang looked at mingi who was already nodding.

-

fun, it's was fun.

yeosang laughed and giggled with the other three, his night becoming more and more happier. he and hongjoong were currently laying on the floor staring at the ceiling talking aimlessly.

"you know, mingi is lucky to have you, and you're lucky to have secret admirers. that's a lot of people who love you, honestly." hongjoong looked at yeosang who was smiling shyly.

"you are so perfect in your own little way. i wish i could hold you like mingi does." hongjoong sighs as he continues staring at the ceiling.

"jongho is one of your secret admirers. so am i, yknow?" yeosang looked at them with a confused face becuase 1: his theory was right, and 2: he was right.

"i had a feeling but i didn't think it was correct, honestly.." his tone soft as he glances at mingi and jongho who had begun to play a game.

"would you even give us a chance?"

yeosang thought for a second before smiling.

"yes"