0.8

"yeosang come back, you know that's not what happened"

"then what did happen san? why did i catch you with my best friend? i thought i could trust you, i thought you were happy with me.. weren't mingi and i enough?" yeosang wipes his tears away. he was angry, he get as if the entire world was crashing down on him.

"you do this at every game don't you? you've always done this. but mingi never sees it because he can never find you after the games." yeosang holds himself back and sighs. "what ever happened to the trio who could do anything? what happened to our promise?" yeosang huffed as he didn't get an answer. "typical san."

yeosang started to walk away, he just needed mingi, he didn't need anyone else right now, out of all times why this one.

yeosang got to the car where mingi had been waiting for him. he gasped when he saw how hurt and sad yeosang looked.

"oh my gosh, sangie what happened?" yeosang couldn't speak, he just sobbed, and mingi let him. mingi always took care of yeosang, he was never the one to hurt yeosangs feelings. mingi was considerate and loving when it came to yeosang, knowing how tough the boy can be sometimes.

yeosang just wanted him to come back.

yeosang woke up in mingi's arms. he guessed he had fallen asleep in mingi's arms after he finished crying. san was no where to be seen, so he guessed that mingi found out and kicked him out that night. yeosang looked around the room, it looked different, all the pictures of the three of them together were all facing down. mingi most likely did it to save yeosangs heart, or at least what was left of it.

"i'm sorry." yeosang brought his attention to mingi, who was apparently awake. "don't worry mings, you didn't know." yeosang snuggles into mingi. "just don't leave me, ever, please..."

"i won't, not now and not ever."

he just wanted to disappear forever.. but he couldn't.