0.3

'my prince, i may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you.'
-SAS

"sannie, i'm gonna eat by my locker with seonghwa, so i won't be in the lunch room" yeosang smiles and gives his boyfriend a small kiss. "don't worry baby, just stay safe okay?" san smiled and caressed yeosangs cheek softly. yeosang nodded and went to his locker.

the second suspect was park seonghwa.

san and mingi didnt approve of seonghwa for many reasons.. well they just didn't like the idea of seonghwa getting close to the younger boy, they thought he would steal him away, they thought that was his plan! but seonghwa didn't even know he was dating anyone.. hence why they didn't like seonghwa, yeosang just didn't wanna the him and break the poor boys heart.

well actually yeosang was oblivious.

you see the only reason he suspected seonghwa was because seonghwa always acted weird around him, seonghwa called him babe and baby and even angel, sometimes even prince, but yeosang couldn't deny that he loved it, but only one other person called him prince and that was 'SAS'

which could stand for 'SECRET ADMIRER SEONGHWA' (it was yeosang logic)

anyways, seonghwa was yeosangs best friend, they have been friends since they were babies, since seonghwas mom and yeosangs mom were also best friends. since then seonghwa has caught feelings for the younger but yeosang was just confused.

seonghwa would always serenade yeosang, he'd cuddle and make sure yeosang was a happy camper. seonghwa was perfect for yeosang, they knew each other so well, they always hung out...

even if seonghwa was a year older than the boy, nothing could stop him from feeling the way he felt and he really did feel something.

which is why seonghwa had his little secret.