0.4

'If you were an elevator, what button would I have to push to get you to go down?
-SAW'

yeosangs second suspect was wooyoung. ever sweet jung wooyoung. you see wooyoung was yeosangs classmate, he had a lot of classes with wooyoung and never not talked to him.

they had become friends this school year, yeosang however totally forgot how, meanwhile wooyoung tells everyone that they bonded over wifi (which did happen, but when there was a power outage in the school for about 3 hours that day)

anyways, wooyoung absolutely loved the older boy, but he didn't mean to fall that hard for the boy, he just meant for it to be a little crush, but wooyoung's heart totally discarded that and decided to say 'fuck it' and fall in love with mister kang himself.

yeosang, again, was oblivious to the younger's feelings, he knew he liked him as a friend but not more, he always thought wooyoung was just extra nice to him because he wanted to steal the best friend position seonghwa had!

well he was wrong, but he kept on thinking he was right.

anyways, yeosang just suspected wooyoung after him telling them that he was going somewhere and wooyoung ended up collecting the note taped to his locker. (which was weird)

it was weird he admits it, but wooyoung is so sweet to him, but around his boyfriends he's the devil. it was and endless cycle but yeosang didn't care, he loved wooyoung no matter what he did, or said. wooyoung was the one person yeosang could trust with telling secrets cause unlike seonghwa he'll actually keep yeosang's secret a secret.

maybe he loved wooyoung a little too much, but yeosang didn't see any problem with that.

which is why wooyoung had his little secret.