0.9

a month passes by.

yeosang has become more distant from his friends, mingi always catches him crying on his own, and when he does, he feels his heartbreak so much, because yeosang shouldn't be crying over someone who never loved him (at least he thinks).

the weekend comes around and yeosang and mingi are cuddling like they always do on weekends. mingi watched yeosang smile again, as he told stories of his little characters.

mingi was happy. yeosang was happy.

there was nothing that could ruin it.

"yeosang, baby?" mingi tried tearing yeosang's eyes from his phone, and succeeded. yeosang let out a small hum and looks over at mingi.

"let's go on a date, but just you and me, no one else?" yeosang smiles and nods. "i would love that, but where?" mingi places a small kiss on yeosang's cheek.

"you mentioned you always wanted a mcdonald's date and i just asked you on a date!" yeosang giggles and turns over to mingi. "hm, well that's a perfect idea!" yeosang hugs mingi tightly, before getting up and running to the closet.

but did i mention that someone could ruin it?

"mingi stop walking so fast! i have shorter legs than you do!" yeosang pouted as he caught up to mingi.

"but teasing you if fun!" mingi stopped and looked at yeosang. "plus you being short is the cutest" he cups yeosangs cheeks and kisses him softly.

yeosang smiles and kisses him back softly, the kiss was short lived as someone interrupted them.

the one and only choi san, oh and his lover jung wooyoung.

this is gonna be fun.

LMAO y'all this is my first a/n i think. dhshsjdg i think this is amazing how this book is gonna gave a totally different feel from my skz book. <3 but watch out !!