1

This story has about 3000 words per chapter and I'm currently working on it (unless it says complete then I already finished, duh)

Please vote and comment

Today has been one of my better days, I dont feel like I'm about to burst into a nervous wreck. That's pretty strange because my parents are going away for a while.

It wont be too long just a week or so. But my babysitter is coming so I wont be alone and terrified that someone will break in. I'm not ashamed to admit this but I'm the definition of scaredy cat.

List a reasonable fear and I probably would say that I have it. My top fears are: The dark, Thunder, People, Needles, Snakes,- I'll just leave it at the first five. I'm not scard to my parents or  Danielle, my babysitter since I was 10.

She isn't here to often maybe once a month but she's my only friend. She actually got me to not be scared of rain, sprinkling rain that is. Pouring rain is still scary.

My mom opens my room door making me perk up. I've been in my room painting pink butterflies on my pastel blue walls. "Honey we are leaving soon but I have something to ask," she says and looks worried so immediately I feel anxiety rise in me.

"Well Danielle's Boyfriend passed away the other day so shes with her parents in Australia.. would you want to stay here alone, get another babysitter, or come with us?" She says and I look at my socked feet. I don't know her boyfriend at all, I wasn't even aware she had one..

So she can watch me and make sure I dont get murdered or a spider near me.. I don't like the thought of a new babysitter but I'd rather that than going in public with strangers all around me. Plus they are taking a airplane and that's very scary.

"Babysitter.." I mumble my answer.

"I thought you'd say that. I already picked one out and told him that you were shy and I got this," she pulls out a small remote thing that is the size of credit card, it has two buttons, a red and green one.

"Give this to him," she hands me something that looks the same but instead of buttons its lights? "Press the green button on yours," she instructs and I do. A green light flashes and a soft dinging noise comes out of the object. It's a alarm?

"So if you need him and he's not near just click it. I tested it out and the red one makes a loud annoying noise so only use that for an emergency," she explains and I frown.

"Did you say he? A guy is my babysitter?" I ask nervous. Guy's are scarier than girls.

"Yes, he'll be here soon. I have to go, your dad said bye and he loves you. Have a good time, love you." She says and kisses my forehead and starts to leave.

"Bye, love you," I mumble and look at my paint brush. All of the pink paint is off of it? I look down but it's not on the floor, but it is all over my black pants.

"Oh and you better open the door for him or I'll make you get on a plane and come to me and your dad," she threatens and leaves with a smile.

I grab my paint and accidentally get paint on my right hand. That's fine I'll was it after I'm done with this butterfly. When I'm done I look out my window from my second story window.

Of course I could watch from my balcony but I might fall off or something dangerous. I see my parents  get in their Lamborghini and but then a car pulls up next to them in our driveway.

My mom gets out and greets the driver, the driver's back is to my but I bet it's my babysitter. Then my mom gets back in her car and the pull away.