13 Devilish

This chapter is pretty much just smut..

Gosh I'm going to hell for writing this c:

Enjoy

Christmas is soon and I'm so excited for it. This is going to be the best Christmas ever. Last two Christmases I licked myself in my room and refused to leave because I was scared it would be like my previous holidays in my past.

These holidays will be amazing, because I get to spend them with friends and family. Of course Oliver is the one I really am excited to be with it's nice to have my friends back and Matt is now my friend.

Of course I get along with the other guys in Oliver's band but Matt is the only one that seems nice and caring naturally.

I'm talking- thinking, I'm thinking about Christmas but its currently Halloween. I'm going trick or treating for the first time in my life tonight. Yeah I'm 18 but I missed out so I can do this.

I lied I'm not going trick or treating I'm going to dress up and go to a Halloween  fair thing.  Apparently it's better than trick or treating. Cars have buckles of candy and they are all lines up and theres competitions for costumes and theres live music and a haunted house.

Oli wanted to go in it but I dont so we aren't going to. I'm way to scared of scary things, I'm just getting over being scared of things that aren't scary.

I'm scared of the dark, thunder, bugs, and other things but I'm no long scared to go out of my house. Meeting new people is kind of scary but its getting better.

Sleeping with sirens has officially gotten back together and we've been practicing almost every day to get better. Tuesdays and fridays are the days I hang out with Oliver but there are times when he stops by to watch us practice and other times after my practice that I visit his.

We text and talk on the phone daily and I'm happy with how Oliver is. I really believe he likes me a lot. I don't know about love but I know I do feel loved when he's around.

I ordered a costume online and it came in but it looks different then the picture.. I'm a girl devil but the black dress is shorter and has lots of lace.

I'm wearing fishnet thigh highs and platform black boots that has sculls and straps. The dress is strapless and it has a corset that goes over it. The corset is really sexy, its black with straps and zippers for decoration. The skirt part is flowing and a bit shorter then my black skirt.

I'm wearing red lacy panties and a red choker along with the horns and tail. I put in red contact lenses looking at myself happily. I look demonic and really hot. I also have some super high quality vampire fans, they feel and look like my real teeth but they are sharp.

Theres a mold type glue that is holding them in place and they dont feel loose at all. I look like I should be in a Halloween strip club. I get out my phone and call Oliver. It rings for a second and he answers with a "hello beautiful".

"Hi yourself then. But, I don't think I can go to the trunck or treat thing.. my outfit seems.. inappropriate." I say feeling a bit down.

"That's okay love, its Halloween nobody will judge you and if they do I'll make them apologize," he says and I hear car noises.

"Are you driving?" I ask.

"Nope I'm getting out of my car and walking in your house," he says and I feel my cheeks heat up. My skirt is too short for him to see me.

"Wait, my outfit is inappropriate-" my door opens and I blush and look at Oliver. He's dressed up as a freddy from five nights at freddy's.

"Oh my god, you look so fucking sexy," he says and I blush even more. "Turn around," he says and I do so slowly and turn all the way and stop when I'm facing him.