8 dont go

What's your favorite quote or lyrics?

Vote and comment c: it make me happy.

Oh forget matt asked if they fucked and even commented of how oli said 'love' NOBODY KNOWS KELLIN AND OLI ARE A THING
Kellin's pov

Very sneakily I make my way to the den. However I dont go in it, I go into a room next to it. It's a watch room, I put on the headphones and look through the one way mirror. I can hear inside the room with the headphones.

They are practicing and I'm amazed as I watch Oli sing and wave his hands as sings and screams into the microphone. I sit down on the seat and watch. Matt is the drummer.

The others I dont know their names but I watch all of them work hard on their song. The longer I watch the hotter Oli looks. His muscles flex when he screams and sweat is now noticeable darkening his shirt.

I want to kiss him so bad..

"We need a girl singer to do this part.." oh of them says. They all talk about it for a second and then Oliver smiles.

"I might know someone let me call them and see if their intrested," he says and starts to call someone. My phone starts ringing.  Good thing this room is soundproof.

I answer it and put it to my face, "hello?" I say.

"Hey, do you want to sing a part in a song we are making? I think you voice will go perfectly with it," he says surprisingly me. Oliver wants me to sing a girl part in his song?

"Oh? Um sure, if you want," I say looking at the microphone in the room. I could turn on their speakers and they would be able to hear me.. another button would make them be able to see me but I wont be pressing that one.

"Cool, could I send you some lyrics and you record yourself and send it to me? Or you could come here and sing in person. That would be better so we could sing together," he says.

"I have an idea, send me the lyrics," I say.

We hang up and the lyrics are send to me. I practice singing it a few times until I feel comfortable with it.

I turn on the speakers quietly and then watch them, nobody noticed. "Boo!" I say and everyone jumps and look around. "God!?" One yells.

I get a comfortable closeness to the mic and smile, I love singing. And I'm confident and comfortable with my voice.

"If I let you in, you'd just want out.

If i tell you the truth, you'd vie for a lie.

If I spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can't clean up.

If you follow me you'll only get lost.

If you try to get closer we'll only lose touch.

But you already know too much and you're not going anywhere.

Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much.

Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much."

I watch as they all look happy but confused.  Oli is smiling and he glances at the mirror, me. When I'm done everybody claps and cheers.

"That's what we need, she sounds amazing!" Matt say excitedly.