3 ugly

I'm dropping out of high school... yeah..

Vote and comment please

I'm ugly..

I dont want to tell Oliver that I'm done putting the girly clothes on because he'll be able to see more of my flaws.

Tears brim to my eyes..

I'm stupid, why do I like wearing girl clothes? I'm a boy. "Hey love why do you look sad? You look gorgeous," he says and I look up to him and blink making tears fall.

"I'm ugly," I mumble feeling ashamed of my body.

He takes a step forward and touches the side of my face gently. He's straight, he's not going to kiss me... I want him too though..

"Love, you have a rockin' hot body, and a pretty face. You are far from ugly" he says and I blush and feel butterflies in my stomach. He cant be straight. Theres no way, maybe I do have a chance.

Wait, I don't even know if he's single..

He wipes away tears from my face for the hundredth time today and "you think I'm hot?" I ask hopefully.

Oliver smiles and kisses my forehead and pulls away. "Yes, I do" he says and grabs my hand and walks to the kitchen. The whole time I watch our hands.

In the kitchen is burnt food? Oh he must have been cooking when danny- yeah all that. "Thank you for getting Danny away from me and keeping me company.. I hate being alone" I say and fiddle with my hair.

"Dont thank me, I shouldn't have left you alone with anyone and I enjoyed keeping you company," he says and puts me on the counter like he did before but this time his hands make direction contact with the skin on the backs of my thighs making me blush.

He's situated in between my legs and his eyes leave my eyes and down to my thighs. He touches a burn mark that's just above my knee. He pushes my skirt up a little and he sees more burn marks.

"I want to send whoever left marks on your beautiful skin to hell," he says and pushes up my skirt up more and I blush, he's close to my crotch.

"One is already there," I whisper feeling sad. He shouldn't have died.. it's my fault..

"Good, how many people did this to you?" He asks and I think.. many people beat me up and kicked me while I was down.

"The majority of my scars are from Two people but a lot of people hated me," I say he looks at my wrists and then at my thighs.

"Tell me the story of these," he says and looks at my thighs. I guess.. it's not like I'm embarrassed of the story I just dont really like thinking about it.

"It was the first time I got caught wearing a skirt, they wanted to ruin my thighs so I wouldn't wear skirts ever again.  So I was their ashtray for a few days, I have 40 cigarette burns on my thighs.." I say and he looks at the other thigh.

"I only see 20?" He says and then lifts my whole skirt up. I shove it down and my face feels hot.

"Your panties are cute, you dont have to be embarrassed," he says but I pout.

"On the backs of my thighs are more burns," I answer his previous question.

"Well even with the scars you beautiful, I burned the food early, do you want pizza?" Oliver asks and my eyes widen.

"PIZZA!? Oh my god please," I say, I haven't had pizza in 7 or 8 years. "Dont tell my mom!" I say and try to get off the counter he was standing too close so when I scooted off he caught me.