11 sister

Dont forget to vote, it's super easy...

Tuesday and Wednesday ended up being fun. When I woke up I was in Oliver's arms and it made me happy that he's not just trying to get sex out of me, that night was to cheer me up.

Of course I'm a horny teenager and when I woke up to feel his morning wood against me as we spooned,  I started things and yes. We did have sex.

I'm home now and its Friday morning. Around 2pm Oliver is coming to pick me up and we are going to go meet my sister. I'm nervous.. I haven seen her in over 4 years. I think that's what I said last time... I'm bad with time sorry.) I have mixed feeling about seeing her.

She ended up abusing me too.. she wanted to be the perfect daughter so she listened to my parents when they told her to hurt me. But she is a good person, our parents just fucked us up.

Its been getting really cold theses days so I put on leggings under my ripped jeans and a long sleeved shirt under my jacket. I put on a black beanie and look at myself in the mirror. I'm pretty much wearing all black, my underwear is gray.

I dont mess with makeup and I hardly do anything with my hair. When I'm ready I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I should eat before I go. I get pop tarts and much on them.

My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Oli: I'm here, want me to come in or are you ready?

Me: I'm ready

I text back and take my pop tart with me. Like I expected it's cold outside. I go to the passenger side and get in and I'm thankful for his heaters. Today seems like a bad day too go visit her..

He pulls out of my driveway. "Where are we meeting her?" He asks while driving. Who knew driving could look so hot?

"Turn right at this stoplight," I'm just going to take him to her I don't feel like talking that much. "Are you okay love?" He asks looking at me slightly before looking at the road.

"Yeah, after this can we go get my nose pierced?" I ask changing the topic. I've wanted a little shiny stud for a while. I'm going to also put my lip ring back in soon. I got it pierced years ago and kept it in for a few years but just a month ago I took it out but it hasn't closed up.

Oliver looks shocked, "you're getting your first piercing today?" He asks. My ears are pierced? Does he not know? Well I guess my hairs in the way and I dont normally wear earrings.

I giggle and look at him, "I have piercings. Turn left," I say and he puts on his blinker and turns. He then looks at me for a second.

"No you don't," he says and I giggle. I pull out my wallet and get my lip ring and black earrings. They aren't girly or anything. I pull down the mirror and put my earrings in and look at him.

"Park in this place," I say and he does and then looks at my ears.

"How didn't I notice your ears being pierced?" He says and I smile.

"I got something more surprising close your eyes," I say thinking about my lip piercing. He closes his eyes and turns away from me. Quickly I put the metal into my bottom lip and look in the mirror.  I shouldn't have taken it out I look better with it.

"Keep them closed my face me," I say and unbuckle quietly. He turns his face towards me and I lean in and start to kiss him. He kisses back and grabs the side of my face.

He feels the lip ring with his lips and licks it and then deepens the kiss, I kiss back and he ends up pulling away not long and looks at my lips.

I smile and he smiles back. "Wow you look really hot," he says and looks like shes about to start driving.