10 house

Oliver's pov

Its Tuesday and kellin said he'll come to practice today. We text a lot but it's not the same as seeing him so I'm excited.  I offered to drive him but he said his mom is going to drop him off because she was going this way anyways.

A thousand knocks start hitting my door urgently. I open it and a spooked kellin shots in and closes my door. He looks nervous. I hug him and he jumps but hugs back.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

He gives me a weak smile before trying to calm down. "Y-yeah, it's nothing. Just give me a moment," he says looking out my window.

Matt pulls up and kellin flies away from the window and behind me. "Its just matt," I says and he starts crying. Oh no! What do I do? I try to turn around and hug him but he latches to me hugging me from behind.

Matt walks in quietly, not on purpose hes just a quiet person. He looks at me and then the arms that are wrapped around me. I mouth 'I dont know'. And he points at the door asking if he should leave.

I'm not sure, we are having practice soon so I dont want to chase him out. I shake my head no and try to face kellin but hes locked onto me. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly.

"N-nothing, I'm o-okay," he says and sniffles obviously crying.

"Love tell me what's wrong," I say and he squeezes me tightly. I would hug him back but he's behind me.

"Go to the window," he says. Awkwardly we walk to the window.  He hasn't moved his face. Matt watches us curiously. I doubt kellin will truly care if he's here. He probably hear him and knows he's here.

"See that ugly falling apart house down the road?" He says and I look down the road to see it. It's the only bad house in my neighborhood. People think its haunted but some man lives there.

"That's the house that- that I got rape.." he whispers and my heart stops. I look at matt who looks shocked.  I put my finger to my lips to say 'shhh' and point at the door. He didn't need to hear that. He quickly and quietly leaves and when he's gone I turn around and he let's me.

I hug him gently and he hugs back. "Do you want to go home?" I ask and he shakes his head and trys to calm his breathing. After a minute he pulls away.

"Can I go sit in your room for a little while..? I'll join practice later.. I just need to be alone.. I didnt know you lived in this neighborhood," he asks softly. I pick him up and go upstairs.  My house I'm two story, I think it's a really good house. However it's not like kellins. Its darker and the walls are gray and the floor is wooden.

My room has carpet and the living room has a black rug and my furniture is black. His is white and clean looking. Mines not dirty but its homely. I carry him to my room and set him on my black bed. The sheets are olive green.

"Stay as long as you want and if you snoop around dont look in my underwear drawer, well unless you want to see porno magazines," I say and kiss his forehead.  I'm only joking but it made him blush.

He wants to be alone so I respect him and wave goodbye and leave. I shut the door and go downstairs and out my front door to see a upset matt sitting on my porch playing with a flower. He looks at me when I sit next to him.

"Is he okay?" He asks me sadly.

"He wants to be alone so he's in my room.. dont bring up what he said to anyone. I didn't realize he was going to say that, I would have made you leave sooner," I say not wanting him to tell the other guys.

I trust him not too I just had to say it. Matt the drummer is my best friend, I trust him but its kellins secrets not mine. "I wont, um.. I know it's not my place to know but how did he get those scars?" He asks.

Queen QuinnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara