6 dont forgot about food

Who's pov do you enjoy the most?

Inside, kellin is sitting at the kitchen table.

His body is slouched and his face is against the wood. He fell asleep sitting here. Kellin's hair Is wet and he's now wearing a green tank top.

The position he's in can't be to comfortable. I go over to him and scoop him up into my arms. "Want to go to bed?" I ask him as he looks at me confused.

"No, I'm not tired," he says and puts his head on my shoulder. Almost falling asleep. Justin is just watching us with a smile. Kellin hasn't noticed justin yet.

"Do you want to sit oh the couch?" I ask the sleepy boy. He clings to me tightly.

"No shut up and carry me," he says and I smile. I could carry him all day but I have to cook and I need both hands for that.

"Love how about I set you down on the couch, you can take a nap and when I'm done cooking I'll wake you up and carry you all you want," I ask trying to make him a good deal.

"Noo, how about you forget about food and go fuck me on my bed?" He says and I blush.

"Um yeah, no. Dont forget about food," justin says and kellin looks surprised but still sleepy. Kellin straightens his legs and I set him down.

"Fine, I'll be in the living room if you need me," he says and they leave the dinning room.

-

Its 8pm now and kellin's cleaning the kitchen. I tried to make him let me clean it but he said he had too because I cleaned it after breakfast and lunch. 

Justin gestures for me to follow him, Stopping me from watching kellin. Once we are in the living room he smiles. "He said he likes you! I've never heard him talk to good about someone before until he talked about you. If you break his heart I'll have to break your face but you won't be doing that right?" Justin says happily and excitedly.

Kellin likes me, that makes my skin feel warm. I feel myself smile and I cant help it. This news makes me feel so good and happy.

"I wont break his heart. Thank you for telling me," I say and we hug. It's a guy hug, not like how we are kellin hug.

Kellin walks in and gives us a disgusted look. "Gross, that's so gay," he says with a fake disgusted look but laughs and little.

We've already stopped hugging so I go over to kellin. I'm surprised it hasn't thundered at all today but I'm glad because that just means kellin doesn't have to be scared.

"I'm going to go back, I'm probably going to be in so much trouble," justin announces.

"Oli can you give him a ride? He's to stubborn to ask and it's too far to walk," kellin asks me and justin starts refusing.

"Yeah, you're going be safe here alome?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm going to sleep I'm tired," he says and hugs us both short and says bye. We tell him goodbye and leave.

-

Kellin's pov

In my room I stretch out my body and go over all my stretches. When I'm done I get on my phone to put work out music, I see Bring Me The Horizon.

I turn it on and let it play through my earbuds. The first song that comes on is 'Happy Song'. I grab my journal and rip a page out and write 'in the gym' and set it on my be. Just in case he wants to say something before going to sleep.

I make my way to the gym room in my house and get on a treadmill and start running. Its 10 so I'll run for a hour and then do my abs and butt workouts. I should be done before 1am. I didn't work out yesterday or so I have to make it up tonight.