17 caught

Everybody is talking to each other minding their own business and I'm trying not to moan. Oli's hand slips under my dress and I make sure nobodys paying attention.

I bite my bottom lip as Oli starts to grope my dick. "You're enjoying my embarrassment to much," I whisper to him. I'm wiggling and struggling to look normal and I can feel how hard he is underneath me.

He shoves my underwear off and pushes them all the way. They fall to the floor and before anyone sees I kick them under the couch. There goes my panties.. his hand grabs my shaft and starts to pump me. I close my eyes and focus on not making sounds. This is the quietest I've ever been.

My stomach tightens and I inhale sharply. I'm about to cum. My body is trembling and I hit my climax. I cum into Oliver's hand and my thighs. Oh my god. I look up to see nobody saw.

Oli wipes his hand against my dress and I look at him surprised. He just made me come in Matt's house, on his couch, with all of our friends in the room.

-

In the car coming back home I'm shaking and trembling again. Moans leave my lips and I swear I'm going to pass out from being so exhausted. I've climaxed 3 times today and I'm about to cum again.

"Y-our house," I say knowing is way closer. He obeys and goes to his house. He wastes no time and soon enough I'm being carried into his house. He bends me over his kitchen table and lifts up my dress.

He takes out the toy and then I hear his pants unzip. "Please," I moan and I get what I want. Him shoving his dick inside of me. He slames into me from behind me and pulls out doing it again.

Everytime hitting a bundle of nerves in me making me scream in pleasure.

-

As soon as we are both done he picks me up and takes me to his bathroom. Cleans us up and then taking us to bed. Both of us exhausted but I'm way more tired because I fall asleep as soon as he puts me on the bed.

Oliver's pov

I hold kellin as he sleeps, he is adorable as he sleeps. He's adorable just being alive. I've gotten use to kellin talking in his sleep. Its usual just him agreeing or disagreeing maybe stuff that happened through the day but nothing important.

"I need it," he mumbles in his sleep. Its never important but it always makes me pay attention. The other week he said he 'wants it' so I try to listen to what it is. I tried to ask what he wants while he was awake but he always says he has everything he wants. Kellin also refuses to believe he sleep talks.

"Its under my floor," he says while squirming around. He jerks awake and looks at me panicked.

"Love, What's under your floor?" I ask and take him into my arms again.

"N-nothing.. I accepted I'll never get it back," he mumbles going back to sleep with his head rested on my chest.

"Talk to me," I ask petting his hair. I feel like he's my angel and I need to protect him and make him as happy as I probably can.

"No Oli, I'm going to sleep," he mumbles hugging me.
-

Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I know I have to do good. He deserves the best. I want to get him something special but I dont know what.

"I'm here," matt calls from downstairs. I get up and go downstairs to find him getting a glass of water.

"I'm going bloody crazy, I need to find something for kellin! Jewelry? Food? He's rich he has everything he wants," I start complaining pacing back and forth.