Love without words [Li Hao]

Legit love him and wanna hug him to my chest cause he's so precious and small. Warning I guess for slight ooc I don't watch the episodes too much cause of highschool. This happens after Li Hao showed his face to the Inazuma Eleven team.

Slightly Possessive Li Hao x Female reader

No one's POV:
Exhausted was more like an understatement when it came to the coach's unique and strange training. (Y/n) was stuck with moving a bunch of boxes, the worst and exhausting part was they were filled with books. What the books held inside was a complete mystery which the (h/c) female had no time to think too much about. Of course some of her teammates had offered to help but (Y/n) being her stubborn self refused. The couch had known the female would do this all by herself because she had a tendency to depend on no one.

Li Hao, that little green haired gremlin, is someone who would visit the female a lot. Be it playing a prank on her, helping her by giving some calming hugs. These two had a strange relationship in other's eyes in all honesty it was even confusing. They were like frenemies one minute, then the very next minute they would be like best friends or perhaps even lovers. Nobody was completely sure if they were best friends or possibly lovers in a secret relationship. They had no say in if they actually were lovers or if they were best friends.

Currently Li Hao was watching (Y/n) while sitting on one of the already finished box piles. (Y/n) pants softly while kneeling down to the last box while sweat rolls down her forehead.

"Do you want help with that (Y/n)-chan?" Li Hair asked the (h/c) haired female with a bit of worry for his companion. The said female smiles and shakes her head being a bit stubborn but that's what attracted Li Hao a little.

"No I got this it's the last one I can do it!" (Y/n) says with a cheerful tone and finally lifted the last box putting it on the pile and then falling backwards. She lands on her back with a satisfied grin on her petite face and thus causing Li Hao to blush a little.

"You're quite happy and tired aren't you (n/n)?" Li Hao says while resting his elbow on his knee and his head on that hand while smiling. The female nods tiredly while her eyes trail over at the male who had stayed the entire time.

"You bet I am Li Hao! I'm also surprised you stayed with me the entire time Li Hao!" (Y/n) said while grinning with her head turned towards the male. Li Hao felt some heat go onto his cheeks while watching the female with a smile placed upon his own face.

"Of course you're one of best friends. I love you so much" he hadn't whispered the last part and was blushing a little. (Y/n) knew about his feelings because they were already dating since the unmasking. Li Hao had pestered the female with love notes and asked her out the moment the two were alone. (Y/n) had agreed to date him after seeing him for himself.

"Li Hao can you carry me to my bed I'm so exhausted. It's the least you can do as my boyfriend since I refused your help with the boxes." The female says with a desperate tone and she wasn't lying her limbs felt so numb now. Li Hao sighs but not annoyed merely use to (Y/n)'s almost childlike behavior. He gets down from the box pile and walked over to the female and kneels down.

"How are you going to-hEY?!" (Y/n) had slightly yelled in surprise when Li Hao had put her on his back in that short amount of time.

"I'm carrying you that's what my sweet and tired girlfriend." Li Hao simply says while standing up and holding onto (Y/n)'s thighs. It was to keep her steady so neither thought of it as something wrong.

"I'm gonna take a nap...I love you Li Hao..." (Y/n) says in a tired tone while laying her head in between Li Hao's neck and shoulder.

"You can go ahead I wouldn't mind...I love you too" The male says with a smile while carrying (Y/n) out of the storage room and into the main room.

The team was certainly surprised when they see Li Hao carrying (Y/n) on his back. Nobody said a word of it though since some didn't mind, some didn't care enough. Of course the managers were tempted to tease (Y/n) whenever she wakes up but ceased the thought. The reason for that, was Li Haos dangerous warning look in his eyes. Li Hao gets to (Y/n)'s bedroom and sets her under the covers with a smile on his face. He leans down and kisses (Y/n)s forehead and (Y/n) in her sleep smiles. He would care for the female since she was his lover and best friend. He whispered to his girlfriend who was asleep "I love you so much (Y/n)."

He wanted nothing more than her affection at the end of his goal since he was accomplishing it so far. They both also knew about the others feelings but didn't speak upon it too much in public it since it was mutual.

*Sweatdrops* the ending came out...more yandere and possessive then what I was truly trying to get at and meant...ok then. I have a list of victims to choose from for the next one shot.

Published: 11/19/19

Hope you enjoyed this one shot.

~Ghoul