Don't come back here [Li Hao] Part 1

So apparently it's Li Hao's birthday I honestly wanna write birthday one shots for the team but I can't find good time for it sadly. Happy birthday you little gremlin or should I say Mutekigahara Fujimaru. Jeez that name is way too hard to type at all. May have just rushed this cause I got too bored. So there's a high possibility this is messy but it was fun still and it's kinda shortish I guess.

Ha this is a part 1 cause this only has a badish ending.

No one's POV:
Li Hao's birthday was today and the team had previously held a birthday party for him. The party had ended about an hour ago and it was around 7:50 PM so it was getting dark. Right now (Y/n) was going shopping for a gift since Li Hao had gotten busy with family issues. So now (Y/n) was just buying stuff for Li Hao and maybe herself. Right when she was about to turn into the next store she heard some laughing.

(Y/n) had turned around and saw Li Hao with a short female with purple hair smiling at each other. It hurt her heart for some reason, (Y/n) never remembered Li Hao mentioning this girl. Maybe it was only a friend or family member is what she wanted to think. She went onto her merry way to get something for Li Hao but that feeling was still lingering.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~

(Y/n) had just bought a heart necklace for Li Hao, she didn't know why she did it completely. It was more of spur of the moment type of deal but she didn't return it. It also felt right to buy it though for the male she couldn't explain it. She then stumbled across Li Hao and the young female again and felt bitter again. She decided to stay where she was for the moment being and watched the two.

What had happened next had made things completely worse for (Y/n)'s mood. Li Hao had kissed the younger female on the cheek and waved her goodbye. Li Hao turned around and noticed his best friend/crush and waves at her smiling.

"(N/n)! What a surprise to see you!" Li Hao says and walked over to the (h/c) haired female. (Y/n) simply nods feeling a butter emotion in her chest and it felt awful now. They walk back to the Inazuma Japan team's housing which was big enough for them all to stay at. (Y/n) had slipped the gift which was wrapped from the store with help into Li Hao's pocket. Surprisingly he didn't notice what she had done at all or maybe he did but pretend he didn't.

"Hey what about tomorrow we hang out since I couldn't hang out with you today?" Li Hao asked while smiling innocently at (Y/n). Not knowing the pain he had initially caused her by even being with another girl whom she didn't know.

"How about no and don't come back here you liar. I saw you with that girl today, you were busy, yeah ok goodbye." (Y/n) says with a cold look and had opened the door to the Inazuma Japan team housing.

"(Y/n) wait! That wasn't what you thought-" Before Li Hao could even start to explain (Y/n) what had actually happened. The door was slammed into his face, Li Hao couldn't enter since he didn't live with the others. The Inazuma team members looked confused or asked (Y/n) what happened. The response they got was her running up to her room with tears running down her cheeks. (Y/n) got to her room and slams it shut and locked it diving into her safe haven, her pillows and blankets.

Both of their friends knew what had happened later that night from Li Hao telling them. They decided to help cause they can't stand when someone on their team is upset and depressed.

I feel like trash after writing this ehhhh. Li Hao don't deserve what I just made, now to go sulk in a corner at what I've done. Also my update schedule is kinda messy now. Ha ha this was also super ooc. The housing isn't canon either it's just a small head canon I had. I just quickly wrote this and quickly checked for spelling but not grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoyed I guess.

Published: 11/30/19

~Ghoul