Joke wars [Fudou Akio]

Requested by Raineroses
Fluff with our favorite mohawk boy~
This is gonna be so much fun cause I love fucking with this banana lover-

Fudou:What the fuck did you call me you tsundere-

Please I could have called you worse like bench fucker and banana bitch I'll call you worse don't test me-

Anyways onto the story with fluff before I get tempted to say any more nicknames. Fuck I'm dumb this was short but some stuff happened and I'll explain it at the end of this one shot.

Fudou Akio x female reader

No one's POV:
[Y/n] was a shy yet semi popular soccer player for her amazing skills but what surprised them all was Fudou. Fudou the banana bitch- I mean banana lover actually got along with said girl. Currently though, the two were doing a series of jokes on each other. It started with Fudou throwing a banana peel at the female soccer player. It landed on her head and she grew annoyed of his constant pranks.

[Y/n] had been the unfortunate victim of a majority of his pranks but seeing how she was she could see why. Finally after countless attempts of his pranks all flying at her she decided to fight back. By fight back I mean give the little banana bastard I mean banana lover a taste of his medicine. Let's go to all the current attempt she had sprang on him.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Fudou went over to [Y/n] about to make a joke while smirking at her again for the countless time.

"Wanna hear the best joke ever?" Fudou asked while smirking at the female in front of him, said female sighs and looks at him.

"What is it?" [Y/n] surprisingly answers Fudou back.

"My life! Because life is a joke" Fudou says whole laughing a little.

"Don't say that." [Y/n]

"Wow. That's swee-" Before Fudou could even finish his sentence [Y/n] had spoken again.

"It has to be funny to be a joke." The female respond bluntly without a single issue. That response let Fudou stunned he hadn't expected it. The team who had been watching bursted into laughing at Fudou getting a taste of his own medicine. Fudou smirks a bit cause he knew he was getting some attention.

~~~~~Flashback ends~~~~~

This went on for weeks, no it's not a joke there, they actually went on this joke war for weeks. The others were enjoying it though because Fudou was getting his karma in a way. Both seemed to be enjoying it though. Strangely in a way it was fun for them both and yet it agitated them so much at the same time. Fudou was about to end it though for probably everyone to be able to relax.

Fudou walked over to the short female with [h/c] hair and taps her shoulder. Said female turns around and instantly starts to open her mouth to say something. Fudou shushed her up by placing his finger on her mouth while frowning.

"Hey shut up real quick I wanna say something super important you hear me?"

"Fine but be quick." [Y/n] says but it was kinda mumbled since Fuodu hadn't removed his hand. Fudou takes his hand away and then smiles no not smirk but a small smile.

"I may be wrong but I miscounted the alphabet to only 18 letters. Wait th I just remembered the rest U R A Q T. The rest are I L Y meaning I love you~ " Fudou says and looked at [Y/n] waiting for her response. [Y/n] blushed a bright red at what Fudou had just told her right there and now. Fudou now satisfied kissed [Y/n] on the cheek and walks away.

Now the two stopped their war from continuing and got together the team had watched and cheered for them. Honestly the others weren't too surprised as seeing both liked each other.

Ha sorry I'm was going through some stuff. I wanted to post this but things kept coming up, secret Santa stuff, my old dog being put down and buried. I just had no motivation whatsoever so I'm sorry you guys. I hope you enjoyed this one shot though. Last one shot for the year quite literally. So yeah happy late Christmas y'all and happy news year. I'm sorry this is short but again going through issues. I'm fine now but that stuff hit me too hard when it happened. I'm practically better to start writing and requests are still open.

Published: 12/31/19

~Ghoul