Don't come back here [Li Hao] Part 2

Here's your happy ending. I can't believe I did that to this poor boy. This is kinda rushed and a little short because I'm trying to focus on school and another IE book I plan to publish soon. Also I apologise for not updating this yesterday like I had originally planned too.

No one's POV:
Li Hao was just devastated, his girlfriend had just slammed the door on his face. He realized why was because his little sister and him don't look exactly the same it's understandable. He didn't expect (Y/n) to mistaken his little sister of all people as a secret lover of sorts. Li Hao sighs in a sad tone while looking at the ground and started to walk home. He had planned to give a scarf to (Y/n) since winter was coming soon.

He reached into his pocket and felt a box but this confused him, he hadn't wrapped the scarf in a box. Where did this box come from he started to wonder where it came from exactly. He opened the box and looked inside to see a heart necklace, he felt horrible now. He feels horrible for the fact he didn't tell his own girlfriend he wanted to bond with his sister. So when he got a text from someone from the Inazuma Japan team he smiles. He knew he was gonna make things right by tomorrow with the help of his friends.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~

No one's POV:
[Y/n] was a horrible mess she hadn't come out of her room for dinner or breakfast. Her hair was the classic bed hair mess and the only reason she was out was because the girls literally dragged her out. No they seriously dragged her on the ground out of her room because of her mood. Luckily she was wearing very appropriate pajamas or this would have been super awkward for the boys. She got dressed in a very casual outfit since she felt horrible still and looked just as bad.

They had dragged her to a different mall from where she had seen Li Hao the day before. Then they suddenly left her at the food court saying something along the lines of 'going as planned'. [Y/n] was definitely confused but chose not to mention it as she felt bad still. She started to wonder if she should've said what she said to Li Hao the day before.

"...where are they actually?" [Y/n] mumbles to herself quietly while looking at her phone. She didn't seem to notice a certain green hair boyfriend of hers sit in front of her. Li Hao was nervous about even speaking to his girlfriend at the second but he wanted to make up what happened. 

"Hey [Y/n]...." Li Hao finally spoke after what seemed like a long time for him. Said girl flinched from hearing his voice and looked up at him her [e/c] eyes getting glossy.

"Li Hao..." the girl said while her eyes had small tears in them Li Hao's eyes widened and he quickly gets up and hugs his girlfriend. Putting her head on his chest while standing beside her and putting his chin on her hair.

"Shhhh it's ok love...if you let me explain what you saw, it'll be ok I promise." Li Hao says while petting [Y/n]'s hair and combing his fingers through it. [Y/n] sniffing but nodded and there the two of them talked it all out properly. When [Y/n] realized her mistake she was embarrassed and pouts a bit at her assumptions. Li Hao simply smiles and puts the scarf he had planned to give her around her neck. He sneakly grabbed the loose scarf ends and pulled [Y/n] to kiss him.

[Y/n] didn't fight back against the kiss but couldn't help but internally laugh at Li Hao sneaking a kiss. [Y/n] had definitely forgiven him after he explained the situation.

Both of them were perfect for each other like puzzle pieces that hated to be separated. So in the end it worked out greatly for the two of them and this strengthened their bond.

Bonus clip:
The managers were watching while smiling and no nobody was taking pictures for blackmail. Someone did take pictures but it was because how cute the scene looked and Li Hao was sneaky. So basically they have evidence of the two being sweet in public.

Heyyyy I did part 2 like I promised. I also joined the Inazuma Eleven amino since my friend kinda forced me. I'll be posting drawings on there whenever I can I hope you'll check them out. Anyways you can suggest characters to write about and draw if you want since I'm completely open.

Published: 12/13/19

~Ghoul