Late [Satan Gaul]

AHHHHH I'm so sorry for going on an unannounced hiatus of sorts but heres a short thing and slight gift for someone I like being friends with and met through the Inazuma Eleven fandom. YuriNyah

Also sorry but this isn't like my normal writing that much. Sorry for what you read and it's so short sorry. This is heavily ooc I guess cause I don't even know Satans personality that well. So I just had to wing it with this weirdness with what I felt I guess.

Satan Gaul x female reader

No One's POV:
Satan Gaul, he was about to try and confess to his crush [Y/n]. But the moment he came into seeing her in his view he saw someone else. He saw Ichinoshi Hikaru right next to her holding her hand smiling at her. The part that hurt Gauls heart was [Y/n] was smiling and blushing back at Hikaru.

"Hey Hikaru?"

"Yes [Y/n]?"

"I love you Hikaru" [Y/n] says while cupping Hikarus open cheek with her open hand. Hikaru smiled back at the [e/c] female and cupped her cheek back. He kissed her forehead while smiling back at her more.

"I love you too, my beautiful girlfriend" Hikaru said with a small pink dust on his cheeks. He kissed the small female on the lips while cupping her face. [Y/n] had kissed back with mutual feelings and smiling.

CRACK!

Gauls heart hurt and got cracked a bit seeing his crush now ex loving someone he hated. He hated this now and his heart started to heat up in a mixture of emotions. He runs away and gets to his house and room slamming his door. He basically throws himself on the bed and stayed quiet while tearing up. He knew now it was too late to express his feelings towards her now.

Far too late indeed for poor Satan Gaul and his heart. Indeed suffering heartbreak sucked but what hurt more was the upcoming. After the whole championship and everyone growing up to adults Hikaru and [Y/n] married. He definitely wasn't happy about it being Hikaru but he wouldn't ruin this day for her. She seemed so genuinely happy with Hikaru so this was fine.

He wouldn't ruin her happiness because that's what he seemed the most. That smile on her face was what he was after.

I apologize so much, I was busy and unmotivated going through stuff mentally still. I just didn't feel mentally ok to right and now I feel bad for not updating. I just wanted to practice writing angst and decided hey let's go with a character I don't know too well. You can request still it's open and bare right now. Please excuse any grammar mistakes or spelling errors I wrote this so quick and tried to double check the best I could.

That's all for now.

Published: 2/2/20

~Ghoul